• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who was that player ?

Whiffler

Jermaine Jenas
In life I struggle for names at the best of times. Loads of people know me and identify me, breaking my thoughts and approaching from odd angles - my main defence is to call most people "There".

Hello there !. There are a hundred and one ways of saying this to personalise for the occasion, without (hopefully without) giving offence.

So as I reflect on incidents, people, signings from my 45+ years as a Spurs supporter - I am often stuck for a name. Or other details.

Forgive me if I seem too lazy to hunt - it's more that I have tried but lack the pertinent detail(s).

------------------------
Q1 - Not Walcott

When we nearly signed him (before he decided to become a Woolwich boy), our almost instantaneous reaction was to sign another zippy 16y.o. who we chose to play even less than Sven played Theo in an England shirt. We did pay some millions (maybe appearance-related).

All I can remember was he was an Irish player with a fairly Irish name - but I cannot place him anywhere in my searches.

Ready, steady, yawn!.

Mark Yeates? <- Came through the ranks, ignore me.

Oh, and no football in random! ;)

Last edited:
Back