• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who wants a takeover??

I would not want a takeover by a persons putting money in it.

I do want us to be more astute and clever how we operate. In the mid 00s we sort of did moneyball which worked particularly with young English talent which always has a resale value.

A few years ago I was mocked for saying we should look to Canada and India despite results in youth competitions pointing to a crop of talented youngsters.

Well expanding on this theme the next football gold rush is China. They have put so much money into youth football and training that when the first Chinese football superstar lands in Europe the club that has him will clean up with sponsorship.

So no I don't us to buy our way to success, but I want us to loan out our talented youngsters so they are ready for the first team or to be sold, sign talented young English players and look for talented Chinese youngsters.

Work smarter not harder.

We just need to wait for the crypto to keep making gains and then @Danishfurniturelover will take us over. The stadium will be renamed the custard bowl and the cheese room will be replaced with a very special facility to help corporates relieve their executive stress.

Well...

Actually I was on a crypto site the other day where they were talking about how players just making it in today's game would all be billionaires by having their own NFTs.

You guys really should look at sorare website, little tip for you.

Back