• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who or what was the turning point for Leicester City ?

All working out nicely for now. Good for us that Liverpool lost. Leicester still not well away from relegation. They host Hull this weekend. It'd be a hoot if Hull got a result just to let the fizz out of the Leicester bottle.

Ran
Don't get the fuss, he was taking them down.

Better managers have been sacked earlier.

His career has always been like this, usually 2 years at a club where the 1st season sees some improvement followed by a decline in the second. I wonder if he has a master plan where he picks up a nice pay off every couple of years?

Ultimately in the modern game the manager will never be backed against players who are seen as assets to the business (Goals and sell on fee).

In an ideal world the chairman would have backed the manager and told the players to do the same.......

Love the way Old Mr Steptoe explained the players were annoyed about the things people were saying about them, they must really be thick if it took them that long to react, obviously though they were playing great up till then.

Ultimately in the modern game the manager will never be backed against players who are seen as assets to the business (Goals and sell on fee).

In an ideal world the chairman would have backed the manager and told the players to do the same.......

Replace 1 or replace 22? easy and cheap answer is?

Leicester may just escape this season, but Ranieri will forever have to get some credit for getting a team of journeymen players to all have the season of their career at the same time.

Luck and opposing team attitudes certainly helped as well.

Replace 1 or replace 22? easy and cheap answer is?

Leicester may just escape this season, but Ranieri will forever have to get some credit for getting a team of journeymen players to all have the season of their career at the same time.

Luck and opposing team attitudes certainly helped as well.

Yeh I agree, problem is If the Chairman does not back the manager how would you expect the players to? Chairman calling senior players for a meeting was the nail in the coffin.

Ran

His career has always been like this, usually 2 years at a club where the 1st season sees some improvement followed by a decline in the second. I wonder if he has a master plan where he picks up a nice pay off every couple of years?

Just like Fat Sam you mean.

I don't quite get why stopping Ranieri from getting relegated with the champions takes away from his achievement last season. If anything it helps his reputation and should cement his standing in Leicester.

Hardly a surprise is it? Scummy club from top to bottom attracts scummy fans.

Add to the fact this is the one and only European tour they'll see in their lifetimes it becomes inevitable.

They look just like your average Englishman abroad to me. ;)

How quickly you forget:

C9NuBlPXkAA700G.jpg

It takes a special type of dullard to let of a flare in a public area after the events the day before.

More than likely moaning they got arrested.

The chant about Gibraltar is just ridiculous as well

Back