• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Who else would you sell before the end of the transfer window?

Which would you sell?

• Soldado

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • Adebayor

Votes: 69 87.3%
  • Chiriches

Votes: 67 84.8%
  • Carroll

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Dembele

Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Townsend

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • Lamela

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
Beyond Ade, Lennon and Chiriches, I would

Cut and not replace: Fazio, Yedlin, Fredericks and Hall

Sell and replace: Carroll, Dembele, Soldado

So a net drop of 7 more

That would leave us 22 + the 5 academy players who have now started training with the first team squad (Veljkovic, Winks, Onomah, Oduwa and McGee)

WTF??
Weren't you saying all throughout the time before Alderwierld was signed that we didn't need him and that we had Fazio and enough CBs etc?
So now he has joined you think we should sell Fazio?

Are you not contradicting yourself in the most blatant way now?

WTF??
Weren't you saying all throughout the time before Alderwierld was signed that we didn't need him and that we had Fazio and enough CBs etc?
So now he has joined you think we should sell Fazio?

Are you not contradicting yourself in the most blatant way now?

I rate Fazio more highly than Alderwierld, but obviously Poch and Baldini don't

I hate hoarding unnecessary players, and you don't need 5 senior CBs. That's why Fazio needs to go. Same as Yedlin now we've gone for Trippier instead of him

I rate Fazio more highly than Alderwierld, but obviously Poch and Baldini don't

I hate hoarding unnecessary players, and you don't need 5 senior CBs. That's why Fazio needs to go. Same as Yedlin now we've gone for Trippier instead of him

We need to keep 5 as I would expect Wimmer to go out on loan.

Back