• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

White Hart Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattls

Stephane Dalmat
I think tomorrow is a massive game cause this season our home form has been terrible, 2 wins in 6.. I do sit there in the Park Lane wondering what has happened to my Spurs, i dont enjoy going along to the games at the moment because i'm really unsure what i'm going to see from the side. We used to be aggressive and get at teams and play with pace but since AVB and now Poch we sit back, play slowly and we're way to predictable. At least under Sherwood we scored alot more and were entertaining.

I realise Poch needs time but i think he needs to bite his lip right now and change to proper wingers and play 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 at WHL. Just been putting together some stats for our home form since 2011 going back to harry's last season in change and clearly the 4-4-2 or 4-4-1-1 works alot better at home in terms of us scoring more and opening teams up, right now we are so predictable and everything comes down the middle of the pitch!

If we had wingers cutting the ball back for the likes of Soldado and Kane we would be out scoring teams

2011-2012 season under Harry - we scored 39 goals in 19 games at home

2012-2013 season under AVB - we scored 29 goals in 19 games at home

2013-2014 AVB 7 goals in 8 games at home

2013-2014 - Sherwood 23 in 12 games at home

2014-2015 - Poch - 7 goals in 6 games (4 in QPR match) at home

I remember the days where we would lose no more than 3 or 4 absolute tops a season, mind you we could never buy an away win

I'm locking this thread, we've got several active threads with very similar subjects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back