• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whilst times are good...........remember the bad and feel even better

chicken_badge

Gudni Bergsson
The luckiest Tottenham fan in the world thread

Just seemed like the right time to pay homage to this guy!

[video=youtube;46tHF_dZfcg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46tHF_dZfcg[/video]

You lucky, lucky sod.

Can't play for some reason but I assume it's the fellow who runs on the pitch and celebrates with players? Worth getting arrested for I'd imagine.

Would have definitely got a life ban from Emirates and maybe even all English stadiums for a while. Would be worth it though , I cannot see how it could get better than that!

Would have definitely got a life ban from Emirates and maybe even all English stadiums for a while. Would be worth it though , I cannot see how it could get better than that!

Definitely. What a way to mark your retirement from watching football!

So the guy couldn't go and see Spurs ever win the PL at home? He couldn't go and watch us play against Arsenal ever again? I hope people are being facetious saying that it would be worth it... no, it wouldn't. I would never want to give up being able to go and watch Spurs play, each game is a good experience and if we win then it's usually a fantastic experience! :D

I haven't watched the video but I'm assuming it's the fella who ran on the pitch after we equalised in the 4-4 at the immigrants? Legend in my eyes.

Aaron Lennon. The King of the Last Minute Goal

How many last minute goals has he scored? I remember this one, the Saudi Sportswashing Machine one away, the Birmingham one at home, Liverpool... West Ham away was in the last 10 mins I believe, must be more too

I haven't watched the video but I'm assuming it's the fella who ran on the pitch after we equalised in the 4-4 at the immigrants? Legend in my eyes.

Can't believe he'd get a life ban for that. Its completely understandable his reaction, and I suppose unfortunately the punishment. your right though, legend.

I've always wondered how realistic it is to give somebody a lifetime ban from attending games. I can't imagine it being difficult to get into games purely under a different alias??

I've always wondered how realistic it is to give somebody a lifetime ban from attending games. I can't imagine it being difficult to get into games purely under a different alias??
Set up a membership under a different name, or attend games by buying a ticket through general sale. The only people that the Old Bill would forcefully stop entering a football ground would be people convicted of football hooliganism.

So the guy couldn't go and see Spurs ever win the PL at home? He couldn't go and watch us play against Arsenal ever again? I hope people are being facetious saying that it would be worth it... no, it wouldn't. I would never want to give up being able to go and watch Spurs play, each game is a good experience and if we win then it's usually a fantastic experience! :D

I'm not being facetious at all. Obviously I would miss going to live matches but that is the utter pinnacle of football-related joy. No game would ever come close to matching that moment.

I'm not being facetious at all. Obviously I would miss going to live matches but that is the utter pinnacle of football-related joy. No game would ever come close to matching that moment.

But the combined total of all the games that you would miss must surely exceed that one high moment? And can you really tell me that watching Spurs win the Premiership, if we did, would not be better than running on to the pitch to celebrate with the players?

I can understand the wanting to celebrate with the players, to be there in such a high point of a game against our rivals, but I'm just not sure it's worth missing loads of games over.

Back