• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Which striker (that changed clubs this January) should we have signed?

Remy for 8 million when we were quoted 18-20 mill around a year ago seems like a no brainer

but then again apparently we are skint so even 8 million is beyond us 8-[

Remy for 8 million when we were quoted 18-20 mill around a year ago seems like a no brainer

but then again apparently we are skint so even 8 million is beyond us 8-[

Not if he's not good enough.

Actually this is a very good example of why Levy is right to be a bit cautious. Remy is now valued at £8m, yet I'm sure there were plenty of people on here urging Levy to spend that £18-20 you talk of not that long ago.

Not if he's not good enough.

Actually this is a very good example of why Levy is right to be a bit cautious. Remy is now valued at £8m, yet I'm sure there were plenty of people on here urging Levy to spend that £18-20 you talk of not that long ago.

we shall see. In a years time after a number of goals his value might shoot back up to 18 mill. Time will tell

we shall see. In a years time after a number of goals his value might shoot back up to 18 mill. Time will tell

Of course.

At this point I think it can be said that it was salient of Levy not to spend £15+ on him based on the number of goals he's scored since our reported interest, or rather, the number of goals he hasn't scored.

Of course.

At this point I think it can be said that it was salient of Levy not to spend £15+ on him based on the number of goals he's scored since our reported interest, or rather, the number of goals he hasn't scored.

then again how much is Ade costing overall whilst he goes through his slump in form. In the last year there is his loan fee, his transfer fee, his signing on fee, his 100k a week wages

I'm glad Levy hasnt gone for the usual short term fix this window.

We might actually have money for a decent striker in the summer now.

I'm glad Levy hasnt gone for the usual short term fix this window.

We might actually have money for a decent striker in the summer now.

I`m glad Levy hasn`t gone for the usual short-term fix this window.

We might actually have money for a decent striker in the summer now. - Modric THFC, February 2021.

Sorry, couldn`t resist.

None.

None were good enough/what we needed.

There's a reason we put all our eggs in one basket re Leandro, because he's exactly what we need and there aren't any others obviously of his ilk/calibre in our price bracket.

Nice to see Remy out there busting his over-paid nut yesterday for 'Arry...oh wait? Injured? How much a week?

Would have at least liked to see a striker/forward loaned in. We have a link now with Real, do they not have anyone surplus that we could have borrowed?

Back