• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where's Snowball?

Snowball tried to get in again with another email address that wasn't commercial at all and was knocked back again.
She has given up :cry: but asked me to say hi to all her friends and she won't forget you.

PS mods can you do owt about this?

Just create an account for her with a second email and then send her the credentials??

Snowball tried to get in again with another email address that wasn't commercial at all and was knocked back again.
She has given up :cry: but asked me to say hi to all her friends and she won't forget you.

PS mods can you do owt about this?

wow - don't let her do this

Don't give up Snowball - we are coming to get you!

stay away from the light.....

You're not exactly Mrs Prolific are you?

where have you been, and whats your excuse?

:D

Haha, no, not been on here much of late. Have been running between work and hospital as my partner's in King's with heart problems so not a lot of time to do anything else. Must try harder!

I just had an email from Snowball who has just spent a few weeks in Oz on holiday but is now back in Canada.

She has tried to get back on GG but her application was regarded as spam, so she's not here. Could a clever Mod please look back through all the spam and let her back in? I'm sure we'd all like to see her back with us.

She said her her response to the email saying she was spam was unprintable, so I knew it was her.

Please Mods?

Did she get back on?

Back