• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Where to watch the Final on 1st March

Whiffler

Jermaine Jenas
Like others, I will be on the road that weekend, but hope to watch the match in good company. So put your location in and wait for advice from fellow GGers.

For my part, I fully expect to be in Lisburn on Sat 28th, but hotel might yet be Lisburn ... much more likely Belfast, outside possibility Dublin. Any suggestions ?

Remember seeing the players on the telly pre 2008 final, getting to Wembley in their cup final suits, but Jamie O'Hara with tears running down his face. Poor fella.

I'm hopefully going Bricklayers, should be a good crowd in.

I'm very tempted to head there for this. I'd love to be going to the Final but in the absence of a ticket, I'd like to watch it somewhere with good atmosphere and a good crowd; Bricklayers could be it! What will the TV be like? Will all the crowd be able to see what's happening?

I'm very tempted to head there for this. I'd love to be going to the Final but in the absence of a ticket, I'd like to watch it somewhere with good atmosphere and a good crowd; Bricklayers could be it! What will the TV be like? Will all the crowd be able to see what's happening?

I was there in 08. As Woodgate rose to head home, so did someone in the pub, knocking down the set top box in the process. Those were some nerve wrecking minutes while we waited to find out what had happened. The place was absolutely packed. Forget going to the toilet. Picture quality is so-so, but atmosphere is top notch. Hugging sweaty strangers has never been more acceptable.

Like others, I will be on the road that weekend, but hope to watch the match in good company. So put your location in and wait for advice from fellow GGers.

For my part, I fully expect to be in Lisburn on Sat 28th, but hotel might yet be Lisburn ... much more likely Belfast, outside possibility Dublin. Any suggestions ?

will probably watch this at home also...not enough points on the ol Bronze.

on another note your avatar after reading it in full is brilliant.

Bricklayers has about 4 or 5 tvs, none are particularly good but it will be standing room only and the hugging sweaty strangers adds to the charm..

Back