• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

When is it acceptable to hit a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is acceptable to hit a woman at the same time as it is a man.

Which should only really be in very serious circumstances.

Thing is i fall foul of this because i have been involved in punch ups and hit men when i should have shown some maturoty and walked away. Also if i was walking along and some slag was mouthing off i would just laugh where as when its a bloke i want to hit them.

The guy on the bus though i can understand how annoying she was, he was under no threat or danger and if she was making threats he should have called the police. Sometimes you do not always behave as you should. His punishment maybe a 6 month sentance or something like that should be no worse because the person he hit was a woamn. In some ways this is where political correctness comes in and they should just say he hit a customer after being baited.

May I ask... I'm a bit confused, what was the bus driver reasoning? What was she doing that was so bad to warrant a punch? :S

I would say never.

I would bet a pound to a penny that most of the 'hard men' on here that find physically assauting a woman acceptable would be the first ****s to melt if WHC/CFC or MFC made a show at WHL.

because football hooligans never hit women?

and no one has said physically assaulting a woman is acceptable - just that if they attack you then it's fair game to fight back - which only a person with dated views on gender politics would disagree with ;)

Last edited:
Out of interest these people who say they would never hit a woman - what if a group of them pounced on you? You couldnt just resort to wrestling one to the ground as others would just pounce on you.

I wouldnt hit a kid but if a bunch of 15 year olds came up to me and started shoving me about (a regular occurrence nowadays) id fudgein knock em out.

What im trying to say is we can never say 'never' but wouldnt just limit it to women but also a bunch of kids etc

You should use a flat hand when hitting someone. Less damage, very painful and pretty insulting for the receiver. That's what I've been told by local tough guys. I've never hit anyone myself. Did get hit by a woman once though, cracked my forehed right open with her ring... I was shocked and never fought back, then the cops came and it was over.

...BTW, some of the responses here are vile.

It's really pretty fudging hilarious that some of the people who go on and on and on about how those who don't slam Bale as a cheat are lacking somehow in 'moral fibre' are some of the ones enjoying making light of this whole doomed topic. I cannot see anything remotely humorous or funny about it. I think the question is unnecessary and I agree with Nutter that most of the people who say they would are likely the sort who would take off in a heartbeat if anything went down with someone over 75lbs!

What a sad thread. fudge me...

It's really pretty fudging hilarious that some of the people who go on and on and on about how those who don't slam Bale as a cheat are lacking somehow in 'moral fibre' are some of the ones enjoying making light of this whole doomed topic. I cannot see anything remotely humorous or funny about it. I think the question is unnecessary and I agree with Nutter that most of the people who say they would are likely the sort who would take off in a heartbeat if anything went down with someone over 75lbs!

I think the question should be, when is it acceptable to hit a human. And the answer is, truth be told, never...

Why some people need to create scenarios is strange to me

If you have aggression that you want to get out of your system, get in a ring, and have a controlled round or two. But, I am afraid to say, you are going to have to fight somebody your own size...

Out on the street, there's just no need...

Bit of an over-reaction Steff. Maybe let us know your position on this, so others can be equally horrified.

Seems to me those saying they would are saying they would to protect someone they love. eg if some woman wanted to fight my wife or endanger my child, I wouldn't check to see if they have a penis before stepping in.

Bit of an over-reaction Steff. Maybe let us know your position on this, so others can be equally horrified.

Seems to me those saying they would are saying they would to protect someone they love. eg if some woman wanted to fight my wife or endanger my child, I wouldn't check to see if they have a penis before stepping in.

Be as horrified as you want Ted, personally, I don't think discussing 'when it is acceptable to hit a woman' is an acceptable topic of discussion. If you find that horrific, well matey, what can I say?

For me mate, it's not even a point of discussion. IF my family were under threat in any situation, I would do whatever was necessary to protect them to the best of my abilities. I don't think this thread (or to be specific, where it has gone) is remotely about issues such as that. It's dangerously becoming a cliched, knuckle-dragging swirl of stereotypical gonad*s like the '...Liverpool' thread. Sorry if I'm not cool for disliking where these threads appear to have headed off to, further sorry for speaking out about them.

p.s. I am absolutely guilty of potential over-reaction on this, I wouldn't deny that mate. When it comes to racism and stuff like hitting women, noncing, etc, I have virtually no tolerance whatsoever!

I think the question should be, when is it acceptable to hit a human. And the answer is, truth be told, never...

Why some people need to create scenarios is strange to me

If you have aggression that you want to get out of your system, get in a ring, and have a controlled round or two. But, I am afraid to say, you are going to have to fight somebody your own size...

Out on the street, there's just no need...

Because scenarios exist.

You aren't going to stand there shouting 'i can't hit you, female!' as she pummels the brick out of you.. nothing about being a hard man or vile or anything like that, it's basic self defence. No one should hit you in the first place, but if they do then you should defend yourself.

p.s. I am absolutely guilty of potential over-reaction on this, I wouldn't deny that mate. When it comes to racism and stuff like hitting women, noncing, etc, I have virtually no tolerance whatsoever!

Fair enough, and if I crossed the line in some of my comments, I'll take the verbal sponge kicking I'm no doubt due.

Because scenarios exist.

You aren't going to stand there shouting 'i can't hit you, female!' as she pummels the brick out of you.. nothing about being a hard man or vile or anything like that, it's basic self defence. No one should hit you in the first place, but if they do then you should defend yourself.

Right.
So why would we have a discussion based on 'when it's right' to hit a woman, let alone anyone, when the bottom line is pretty much what is in bold and would happen regardless of sex, race, species, etc, etc, because protective/survival instincts kick in...

I dont think anyone on here is saying they will punch a lady if she stood there abusing you. I dont even think there would be anyone here hitting a woman even if she punched you etc. But there are scenarios that one may end up hitting awoman - for example you were jumped on by three or four women - the chances are you would have your arms flapping about trying to get rid of them and I doubt you will just stand there and not use any force whatsoever.

I good friend of mine was beaten up by her ex boyfriend who couldnt handle her ditching him. He came over from America to 'beat her up' thats sick.

In summary the only time you can ever hit a woman is either a swarm of them have jumped you or she is a fudgein wrestler intending to beat the brick out of you. Or protecting loved ones etc. There are scenarios but theyre just pretty out there and not a regular occurence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back