• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

When is it acceptable to hit a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold - Then perhaps if you stop acting like one you won't receive responses in kind.

My reply that I felt their feelings on the topic were not right makes it clear that I don't feel it is right regarding the main subject, then two posts later in reply to DHSF I spell it out. As said, either you cannot fathom linear thoughts OR you used it as an excuse to have a pop because of other posts I've made (or to try to gain acceptance in your perceived pack).

Also, both Mumorn and Bush posted responses with question marks, suggesting they were also posing questions, if they get upset with me fine (though I suspect/hope Mumorn's was in jest), but you pop up acting like the thread ruler... throw in some petty digs then act like you are wronged when I snipe back.

Please put me on ignore.

I find you quite interesting to be honest . I like most of your posts ( don't agree with lots of them , but hey ho that's what this is all about ) , but sometimes you really jump in without thinking , or more likely , you don't edit your own thought processes .

Not here for a barny , and certainly have no perceived pack as I doubt many people have heard of me , let alone met me. I just appreciate the OP asked a question , answers were given , opinions expressed , that's why we are here. However you didn't express an opinion or answer the question , therefore you gave no grounds for discussion from other posters .

Put me on ignore if you want , but hey, that just clarifies what I think .

I find you quite interesting to be honest . I like most of your posts ( don't agree with lots of them , but hey ho that's what this is all about ) , but sometimes you really jump in without thinking , or more likely , you don't edit your own thought processes .

Not here for a barny , and certainly have no perceived pack as I doubt many people have heard of me , let alone met me. I just appreciate the OP asked a question , answers were given , opinions expressed , that's why we are here. However you didn't express an opinion or answer the question , therefore you gave no grounds for discussion from other posters .

Put me on ignore if you want , but hey, that just clarifies what I think .

Sometimes I edit my emotional reactions in posts, but in this case, after watching the video I thought it was appropriate.

Again you are claiming that the thread should just answer Dayo, yet both Mumorn and Bush respond with their feelings and applied question marks, which assumes the posts they made are also ones to debate upon, if you really can't see that then I'm baffled.

If the swipes about my borderland subject matter in general have some merit or tone of discussion I will engage it, without reciprocating the swipe, but yours was not, so I swiped back at you - IMO no harm no foul.

Clearly my response was one of feeling sickened a poster(s) would feel that way, I was going to state my thoughts but DHSF had already articulated my feelings so my post largely just agreed with his (though I went to watch the video again as I thought he meant she had a knife, then by the time I had watched it you were asking me if it was OK if they were lacking magnesium, which really riled me up as it was clearly meant as incendiary).

I don't use the ignore button, I like to engage people.

Again - as said by inference, barring mortal danger, it is never OK IMO, though if they are a skilled martial artist or boxer it might blur the line of acceptance to reciprocate force.

Depends. Punch to the face, only as the last possible resort.

Kick to the sponge? I recommend daily, just to keep them on their toes.

women aren't the delicate little flowers they used to be - plenty are a lot tougher than many men, this notion that they should be treated differently because of some age old take on gender differences is a strange one to me.

that said it's only when a woman physically attacks you that they would be fair game to be hit.

women aren't the delicate little flowers they used to be - plenty are a lot tougher than many men, this notion that they should be treated differently because of some age old take on gender differences is a strange one to me.

this. They want to be treated as equals to men, but cry blue murder if you don't hold the door open for them.

Nobody should be hitting anybody. We shouldn't lose control.

This, you should only use violence if you're being attacked or threatened. I see people as equal, black or white, male or female, but you shouldn't hit anybody unless they're coming at you, imo.
Women aren't any different just because they generally are physically weaker than us, they are dolls, but some of them can be real ****s. I've heard about guys living in an abusive marriage, being beaten and raped. If it was a guy doing this then people would've called for his head, I don't know how it works when it's the other way around, but I don't see much of a difference.

When she's mouthing off or dinner is 1 minute late.

Or in self defence when she is attacking you after efforts to restrain have failed.. you can say that as a man you will be bigger and stronger, but it isn't about the size of the dog in the fight.. it's about the size of the fight in the dog.. and bitches be crazy, yo'. Sometimes.

To be fair, that's a cracking uppercut. She left herself defenceless though. Is the bus driver Audley Harrison's next opponent?

I don't think I would ever hit a woman the way I would hit a man except in extreme circumstances (ie life or death). If a woman hit me who was clearly smaller and weaker I'd wrestle her to the ground but I don't think I'd punch her.

I agree completely with the women wanting to be equals, and it tinkles me off that hitting a woman is worse than hitting a man, but I don't think I personally would do it. I wouldn't care if someone else did though, provided the woman hit him first.

I don't think I would ever hit a woman the way I would hit a man except in extreme circumstances (ie life or death). If a woman hit me who was clearly smaller and weaker I'd wrestle her to the ground but I don't think I'd punch her.

I agree completely with the women wanting to be equals, and it tinkles me off that hitting a woman is worse than hitting a man, but I don't think I personally would do it. I wouldn't care if someone else did though, provided the woman hit him first.

Same. And if you do it properly, you should be able to get a handful of boob in the process. Winning.

Same. And if you do it properly, you should be able to get a handful of boob in the process. Winning.

haha and maybe some ass.

And who knows she could get turned on

and you could be turning a fight into a sex session of intense passion, anger and tension

Nobody should be hitting anybody. We shouldn't lose control.

Having not watched the video and responding to the thread title - this would have been my response.

I'd love to give a lot of people a slap around the head everyday (for being stupid and inconsiderate) but what is that going to achieve?

i'm a new driver and I've had moments where I really want to get mad but what's the point? Move on... That said, if anyone ever endangered my child then I couldn't control myself - man or woman.

I would say never.

I would bet a pound to a penny that most of the 'hard men' on here that find physically assauting a woman acceptable would be the first ****s to melt if WHC/CFC or MFC made a show at WHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back