• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What’s everyone reading?

I and my friend are an extra in the tv series they filmed in Brighton in November.

We were unpaid walk bys. True story.

Nice One. I didn't realise they were doing a few for TV. I heard one book had been done in the theatres with Shane Ritchie and The Whitmore in the lead roles.

Will look out for that

edit: Cheers, just googled it. John Simm playing the Lead

Last edited:
Its an episode set around a nudist beach isn’t it

Not sure what the episode intails, just we were in a coffee shop in the lanes having a coffee and a lady ran in and asked us if we wanted to be on tv. We had nearly finished our coffee so said yeah. It is non speaking but we walked up and down a road talking while they filmed on the other side of the road. I got to be honest it was a bit boring after awhile. It was just down from St Peters Church if anyone is interested, near Barnet's barbers(the gayest guy in brighton i have met)

upload_2021-1-3_11-25-38.png

Did it ever come to your mind if masturbation is actually good or bad? Why most teenagers are puzzled about it? Why so many men have sex related issues now than ever before? Is masturbation a slow killer of your health and sex life?

Modern science and most people until now think of masturbation as harmless, and semen as mostly for procreation and entertainment. This book will open your mind to the secrets of this powerful 'ingredient' in the body as to what really semen is, and reveal the grave negative effects masturbation creates on mind, body, and society.

Never before, one may have seen a single book having forewords and acceptance from three different and major medicinal practices of the world, i.e. Allopathy, Homeopathy, and Ayurveda. Masturbation habit has already affected billions of men and women making them suffer greatly on health and personal life. This book enlightens on why it's a must to stop masturbation immediately and how even the considered unstoppable nocturnal emission (wet dream / nightfall) can be stopped. Get solutions to your various sex related problems, and clear the myths and mysteries about masturbation and nocturnal emission. A must read for every teenager and adult on Earth.

No book probably has ever been published directly and just on this topic with so much depth and detailed explanations. Get ready for an unthought-of discovery and a reading ride that will be even better than an unputdownable page-turner book. This is the first such book explaining how so much of masturbation creates mass scale health, social and environmental issues, and negativity in the world.

Get answers to questions that have never been answered before. The most needed discovery in the field of medical science is finally here that is going to change your life and how you think about your body forever.

View attachment 10480

Did it ever come to your mind if masturbation is actually good or bad? Why most teenagers are puzzled about it? Why so many men have sex related issues now than ever before? Is masturbation a slow killer of your health and sex life?

Modern science and most people until now think of masturbation as harmless, and semen as mostly for procreation and entertainment. This book will open your mind to the secrets of this powerful 'ingredient' in the body as to what really semen is, and reveal the grave negative effects masturbation creates on mind, body, and society.

Never before, one may have seen a single book having forewords and acceptance from three different and major medicinal practices of the world, i.e. Allopathy, Homeopathy, and Ayurveda. Masturbation habit has already affected billions of men and women making them suffer greatly on health and personal life. This book enlightens on why it's a must to stop masturbation immediately and how even the considered unstoppable nocturnal emission (wet dream / nightfall) can be stopped. Get solutions to your various sex related problems, and clear the myths and mysteries about masturbation and nocturnal emission. A must read for every teenager and adult on Earth.

No book probably has ever been published directly and just on this topic with so much depth and detailed explanations. Get ready for an unthought-of discovery and a reading ride that will be even better than an unputdownable page-turner book. This is the first such book explaining how so much of masturbation creates mass scale health, social and environmental issues, and negativity in the world.

Get answers to questions that have never been answered before. The most needed discovery in the field of medical science is finally here that is going to change your life and how you think about your body forever.

No wonder I got Parkinson's.

View attachment 10480

Errr, cum again?

Just read this, very very funny stories about his childhood and life

upload_2021-5-20_18-49-18.png

Hi! I'm Seth! I was asked to describe my book, Yearbook, for the inside cover flap (which is a gross phrase) and for websites and brick like that, so... here it goes!!!

Yearbook is a collection of true stories that I desperately hope are just funny at worst, and life-changingly amazing at best. (I understand that it's likely the former, which is a fancy "book" way of saying "the first one.")

I talk about my grandparents, doing stand-up comedy as a teenager, bar mitzvahs and Jewish summer camp, and tell way more stories about doing drugs than my mother would like. I also talk about some of my adventures in Los Angeles, and surely say things about other famous people that will create a wildly awkward conversation for me at a party one day.

I hope you enjoy the book should you buy it, and if you don't enjoy it, I'm sorry. If you ever see me on the street and explain the situation, I'll do my best to make it up to you

Not exactly reading but listening to Robert Guffey's Chameleo on Audible, it's free with premium subscription.
Wow this is out there Hunter S Thompsonesque paranoia inducing brilliance.
A Meth head, some stolen military night vision goggles and mindbending psyops conspiracy.
The narrator is great too, a little like Johnny Depp in Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas.
If your into Gonzo journalism check this out although only available on Audible I'm trying to find a hard copy.
Mad stuff!!

Adventures of a Young Naturalist: The Zoo Quest Expeditions - Sir David Attenborough

A look back at his early days making films and radio for the BBC and working with London Zoo to collect animals from the wild.

Have been reading this over the last 9 months or so, and have been getting results.
51qy14G7knL._SX318_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

:laughing::laughing:
One habit feeds the next one, with the theory that the sequemce of habits are learned in their order in the book. Right now Im on seek first to understand before being understood. It applies live examples in the world of work and also the world of family and children.
Im enoying it.

Just finished No Country For Old Men.

Didn’t rate it. Enjoyed The Road but couldn’t get into this.

If I want sadistic American killers I’ll go back to In Cold Blood. A different kind of read but better in every way.

Back