• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Whatever happens...

Bump. We are in the semi-final of the Champions League - at home in our new stadium - having beaten Blood Soaked Oil FC, despite letting in four goals. We never dropped our heads and wilted away from home with a depleted side and losing Sissoko after 35 minutes. AND we are still I 3rd place in the league. These are marvelous times for a marvelous club. Let’s drink it in and, if we can, enjoy every minute.

COYS!!!!!!!!!!

For me it is seven more sleeps and then a morning (kick off 11.45am my time) of nerves. But whatever happens, even the most stubborn of you on here cannot deny that we have made it to the CL final, the biggest game in European (and perhaps World) Football. The Dippers, in my opinion, are favourites, but we have shown guts and guile and brain and brawn and skill and style and grit and determination and a never-say-die attitude.

So whatever happens on June 1, we are all supporters of a magnificent club that currently has a magic manager and a squad that believes in them selves and each other and runs themselves into the ground.

Who’d have thought that we would still be interested in a football match on June 1 (I know someone would have, @thfcsteff)? But we are, and as much as we can, we should enjoy it.

I love (most of) you. Even without the lubrication of custard and without a badger looking on.

COYS!!!!!

We qualified for the CL AND got to the final, despite almost going out 5 times. And while the final is a gutting disappointment, we have waaaaay over-achieved. Vent your feelings and hopefully get the perspective of how far we've come. About 10 years ago we were thrilled to qualify for the EL. Now drink or cover yourselves in custard.

Back