• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What would Jenas do?

What exactly are you shocked about? He's a decent player with a good engine and bags of experience who can offer so much to a side like that. Just beause he became some kind of a jester figure on an internet message board - doesn't mean he cant continue his career elsewhere.

"Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

We can announce that Jermaine Jenas has had his loan at Nottingham Forst extended by two months. "

Possibly with a view to selling in Jan?

Don't think the move will specifically be with a mind to selling him, just getting him fit and playing and in a positive state of mind as it hasn't been the best for him over the last few years. The move definitely suits both parties, but in the long term I don't see him going to Forest, we'd probably sell for 2/2.5m but they won't pay his kind of wages.

If Jenas' future isn't with Tottenham Hotspur, it certainly is with most other Premier League clubs.

He's far too good a player not to be in the Top Flight and I'm sure there are a dozen or more PL clubs who would be very glad of his services.

"Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial

We can announce that Jermaine Jenas has had his loan at Nottingham Forst extended by two months. "

Possibly with a view to selling in Jan?

He is in the shop window there and he is getting fit and staying fit, hopefully. AVB played him in front of Hudd earlier this season.
He is a talented player, an England international. I could tolerate him as a sub but as a starter-no way.
I am amazed he is still on our books TBH.

I think that was sarcasm by Metal Gear ... although to be honest I have been wrong about posts by other members regarding Sig as ive found it difficult to distinguish between whether its sarcasm or not.

I liked Jenas - and given a tough time by fans.

Resurrected this post....

What would we give if the likes of Dembele and Lamela put in shifts of the same level that Jenas produced..

He articulates very well, and comes across as an intelligent individual....

I've been really pleasantly surprised.

It just goes to show how unrelated intelligence and footballing intelligence are. Jenas is like the inverse Gazza.

It's actually funny how much he embarrasses his fellow pundits with his understanding and eloquence.

I've been really pleasantly surprised.

It just goes to show how unrelated intelligence and footballing intelligence are. Jenas is like the inverse Gazza.

It's actually funny how much he embarrasses his fellow pundits with his understanding and eloquence.

I wonder if he will end up on Sky? Seems far too good for ITV4....

He's about the best pundit this country has produced in 20 years.

I think G Neville is up there - he is fantastic. I like Sounness too and Carragher isnt bad although not articulated but dont give a **** about that.

Jenas is good and enjoyable.

Back