• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What position will we finish?

Where will we finish?

• Champions

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 2/3

Votes: 4 6.7%

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 5/6

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • Top half

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Bottom half

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Relegated

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
I have to admit, I'm a little worried based on our performances pre-season. Purely from a defensive point of view.

I'm waiting for the 'in administration' option because once we sign Llorente, Ade, Lloris, M'Vila, Moutinho, Sahin, Niang, Walcott, Affelay and Kaka, that's where we will finish.

It will be an awesome first 4 months of the season though...

5th- 7th with the current squad. A couple of strikers and the Modric / replacement situation resolved and that could change drastically but right now the two players who actually allowed us to play possession football and bring the best out of our wingers aren't in the squad which is a fairly large issue. Going into the season as a pretty unknown entity.

5th- 7th with the current squad. A couple of strikers and the Modric / replacement situation resolved and that could change drastically but right now the two players who actually allowed us to play possession football and bring the best out of our wingers aren't in the squad which is a fairly large issue. Going into the season as a pretty unknown entity.

Agree with that. With the squad as it stands and with RvP still at Arse, we're comfortably behind them. Need to hope that things change over the next 18 days and also that we dont squander too many points in the meantime

There wasn't an option for 6-8th so I voted top half. I'm worried that we again have been unable to address our shortcomings up front and have just one senior striker on our books (and he's not even that good). I think we will play good football, create lots of chances but struggle to win games, and whilst our defence has been a little suspect then that does not bode well.

I think it underlines how much AVB needs to do to rebuild his reputation. Most journalists don't believe we can be successful with him in charge. Can't say I disagree with them.

Assuming we get a decent striker in before he window closes, we'll have a squad capable of 2nd/3rd, not sure ABV is capable of getting that out of them.

Everyone else is desperate for us to fail this season. There were plenty of Spurs fans being very vocal about how tinkled of they were with Harry. The media would love to turn this into a classic case of be careful what you wish for.

Last edited:
firstly i'm assuming certain transfers will happen, if they don't and others do then my expectation could fluctuate anywhere between winning the world series and merging with Portsmouth

i think top 3, i'm confident we'll get Ade done so we are weakened only by the loss of Modric, between the returning Hudd and Sigurdsson with the added expertise of AVB I think that we can cover that

Back