• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

What aftershave do you ladies use?

Has anyone heard of Penhaligon fragrances,and tried it,read a few things... been given a few thumps up....pretty expensive stuff,Tom Ford league etc....Haven't tried it myself.

Penhaligon do make some nice stuff,some of it is a tad flowery though, but its worth looking into

The ultimate scent for me was Royal English Leather by Creed, by jove it was expensive but worth every penny. Sadly they stopped making it about five or more years ago.
Another I love, that is cheap as chips, is 'Clubman' by Pinaud. It's about ten bucks and has that classic Barbershop smell, I like to wear it when I'm hanging around with the guys, my rooster slapping against my thigh as I indulge in manly horseplay at the sportsbar or in the pool.

Funny thing is about aftershave/cologne etc is they smell very different on different people.

I love Mont Blanc Legend and get regular comments on how nice it is, but a mate of mine tried it and it didn't suit him at all (he is Italian so probably just had an underlying body odour issue !!)

Back