1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

What aftershave do you ladies use?

Discussion in 'Randomination' started by Danishfurniturelover, 26 Mar 2019.

1. Yermiyahu

Yermiyahu Gus Poyet

I think that, that is for me to know and you to wonder.:)

Jon likes this.
  2. Yermiyahu

Yermiyahu Gus Poyet

Penhaligon do make some nice stuff,some of it is a tad flowery though, but its worth looking into

3. Yermiyahu

Yermiyahu Gus Poyet

The ultimate scent for me was Royal English Leather by Creed, by jove it was expensive but worth every penny. Sadly they stopped making it about five or more years ago.
    Another I love, that is cheap as chips, is 'Clubman' by Pinaud. It's about ten bucks and has that classic Barbershop smell, I like to wear it when I'm hanging around with the guys, my rooster slapping against my thigh as I indulge in manly horseplay at the sportsbar or in the pool.

Jon likes this.
  4. Jon

Jon Mitchell Thomas

Wait until you level up to ‘horsely man-play’. You’ll love that even more....

Kandi1977 and Yermiyahu like this.
  5. Thebarbarian

Thebarbarian Michael Brown

Funny thing is about aftershave/cologne etc is they smell very different on different people.

I love Mont Blanc Legend and get regular comments on how nice it is, but a mate of mine tried it and it didn't suit him at all (he is Italian so probably just had an underlying body odour issue !!)