• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

We're almost out of turgids

Roland Beurre

Peter Taylor
I've just been informed by one of the site administrators that we have almost used up our stockpile of turgids.

Please consider using "sterile" - we've got loads of those - or, if you are really keen on words that begin with T and end in ID, try "torpid" or "tepid".

I am trying to negotiate with a site administrator on a Stoke City forum for a consignment of "functionals" but they are running a bit low on those themselves.

I absolutely have to put my hand up and apologize for using the 't' word several times tonight. My bad.

I've just been informed by one of the site administrators that we have almost used up our stockpile of turgids.

Please consider using "sterile" - we've got loads of those - or, if you are really keen on words that begin with T and end in ID, try "torpid" or "tepid".

I am trying to negotiate with a site administrator on a Stoke City forum for a consignment of "functionals" but they are running a bit low on those themselves.

Gave me a much needed smile. Well done. =D>

I am trying to negotiate with a site administrator on a Stoke City forum for a consignment of "functionals" but they are running a bit low on those themselves

Nice.

I think that "patience" is what most people are out of, which is ridiculous. No, the season hasn't gone to plan (thinking West Ham rather than City away) but we have all (almost all) become so impatient. It may take a while for this team to gel, and we may have to get used to that fact.

Very good.

I am happy to report that we now have a surplus of "turgids" and I am just waiting for a "no listings fee" day on eBay to get shot of a batch.

We are also exceedingly low on the word 'gel'. Please consider 'bed in', 'coagulate' or in extreme need 'clump'.

I am happy to report that we now have a surplus of "turgids" and I am just waiting for a "no listings fee" day on eBay to get shot of a batch.

How is the inventory of 'must wins' and 'serious relegation fears'?

And given the transfer window is about to open I am sure the Mods have stocked up on plenty of 'cheeky bids'.

I've found one of the missing turgids. Those red bastards:

I don't even care. It's been turgid stuff from a manager taking us nowhere. A defeat, ironically, is actually more of a step forward in that it won't help to prolong the inevitable.

****ing depressing times. Our football is so so incredibly dull. Words fail to express just how boring we look.

The sooner we're rid of him, the better.

This is the law of average applying its ruthless rule for all the years of domination under SAF.

We can only dream of average now

If we haven't signed anyone by the end of january - then I ll scream "Moyes Out" all the time, and not just when I am horribly annoyed and frustrated right after a defeat

We're a bit ****. Okay, more than a bit.

I still maintain that if we get into the CL positions, Moyes deserves another season to show that he's better than this. If not, we should look elsewhere.

If we actually played great football and if I saw a change in our play. Then yeah.

But it's terrible football with no imagination.

Moyes has been a disaster and I want him sent to a Siberian Gulag first thing tomorrow morning and worked to death. But on the other hand, I think he has potential and we should rally behind him and show him our support.

Back