• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for good boozers to watch the game in in London, any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Gave up my season ticket last year, will be the first cup final I've missed since 1987!

Looking for good boozers to watch the game in in London, any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Gave up my season ticket last year, will be the first cup final I've missed since 1987!

I did this just prior to the 08 cup win, and then still only narrowly missed the members cut-off. I feel your pain......

Put my application in - 193 pts, here's hoping!

Had a look the other games, briefly considered a wee bump of my points for £25, but Fiorentina has now sold out.

Over 150pts is guaranteed for a ticket! Cutoff between 130-150

Hope so! I'm 167.

Having said that... I leave England 3 days before the final :(. For 12 months of travelling around South and Central America.

So if I get a ticket, my brother will be taking it. Gutted. Booked my flight back in December and just didn't think about a possible CC final clash...

Oh well. Good luck to everyone in the lottery draw!

I'm on 342 and my bro is on 237 so we will be fine......mate who is hoping to come with us is on 161 so fingers crossed he makes it.

I've bought so many home tickets in the last week or so,don't think i can't afford to go now !!!

Up to 156 now...could be last chance, most probably have half of that be taken away next season by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back