• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm buying tickets for me & another ST holder, but it's the first time I've used the 'my network' thing on the site, where you link with other members so you can buy seats together.

THFC website says "Season Ticket holders will be able to apply in groups of up to 20, providing that the person making the purchase is in possession of all details for each season ticket holder."

Anyone know what the 'all details' bit includes? I've added the other person to my network, is that it? It just needs the Client Ref Number and their name. It also says you can assign tickets in your basket to the members in your network, and they can to you. I did ask the club but they haven't replied.

^ my mate is doing a group booking and has only asked for Surname and Reference number - i assume that's all he needs

Do you know if the booker pays for all the tickets or do they come off the cards registered with the individual reference numbers?

Thanks! I'm at work wednesday morning, supposedly helping people, but not until I've got those tickets sorted! I predict much swearing, gnashing of teeth and fist shaking while I watch that wheel go round telling me I am in a 4 hour queue...

Got to payment stage then it froze and I lost my seats FFS, why cant anything be easy with spurs !!!

It asked me to install an update for Java which very helpfully automatically refreshed my browser when I had only fifteen minutes left in the queue. Brilliant. AND I'm not even bloody going, getting them for the rest of the family because I am away.

Loads moaning on twitter than the site keeps crashing anfd also the phoneline which is stupid, a 2 mins recorded message then you press 1 and it says sorry were busy try again

Do ST holders get to pick their seats then?

For members, is it just an assignment process by them, get what you're given?

Ive been on for two hours and the last 10% seems to be taking 50% of the fudgein time

Got to payment stage then it froze and I lost my seats FFS, why cant anything be easy with spurs !!!
That so nearly happened to me. I saw the countdown had 20 something minutes left on it so though ah loads of time, maybe I should check out some other seats... But then I thought better of it and went for the checkout, and it was slooooooow. At 1min 50 seconds left I got to a bit where it asked me for a password to use the credit card that doesn't have a password attached to it! Only just got it paid in time.

Do membership points get put on straight away. Going to book the Swansea game now,or is it too late perhaps for them to be added to get a cup final ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back