• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Wember-ley! Wember-ley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
full list of Loyalty points on the website- I tried to copy and paste but it came out in the mess above.

How many season ticket holders do we have? The loyalty points table on the OS would indicate that it's under 22k but could've swore it was more than that.

It says 21,825, but that COULD be just the common plebs and not include the VIPs.

It says 21,825, but that COULD be just the common plebs and not include the VIPs.
That's what I thought. I seem to remember the amount of season ticket holders was raised not so long ago. I always thought it was around the 26k mark.

Well I've just picked up a ticket to Fiorentina and Swansea (hopefully both at Cat C) to take me up to 147 points.

Fingers crossed that's enough!

Number of Loyalty Points Number of Bronze and Lilywhite Members
000 - 049 26,335
050 - 099 26,275
100 - 149 11,185
150 - 199 3,878
200 - 249 1,849
250 - 299 844
300 - 349 417
350 - 399 206
400 - 449 142
450 - 499 72
500 - 549 23
550 - 599 18
600+ 8

21,825 season tickets
7,457 members >150
29,282 total
31,461 allocation

That means there are about 2,179 for either club VIPs or members with just below 150 LPs. I would assume the announced allocation excluded club VIPs.

There are 11,185 members with LPs between 100 and 149, which looking at the distribution is probably ca 1500 in the 140-149 range (estimate by eye), which should leave some tickets for high 130s, even without no-shows. My guess is 138 will just squeeze in, unless the club VIPs come out of the allocation.

Sad, isn't it?

The FA Cup final is a travesty, with around 40k going the corporates and "FA Family", only 25k to each club. There is less "other" interest in the League Cup final or FA semis.

I don't mind the FA Family, in principle. If they turn up for the Fararge Paint Trophy and the lower division playoffs, they might deserve the final tickets (as long as it is the same people). But the finals should exclude corporates/family who don't attend other events.

Haha, so we can rule out "someone" who is, say, languishing on about 98?? :(

(But I managed to get Wembley tickets for the FA Cup semi v Chel53a???)

We lost a big chunk of points a season or 2 ago didnt we as people were riding high on loyalty points they'd accrued years ago so regular newcomers had zero chance of ever getting up there

How much are we thinking it'll cost off a tout or the black market? Does anyone have experience from the last two cup finals on getting a ticket like this?

We lost a big chunk of points a season or 2 ago didnt we as people were riding high on loyalty points they'd accrued years ago so regular newcomers had zero chance of ever getting up there

I.E people that stuck with us when we were brick.

B8eAK7SCIAANZtd.jpg:large

Interesting comment, looking at today's performance

How much do you think players are going to play out of their skin for the next few weeks to ensure they will be in the starting lineup for the cup final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back