1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Wearing a Qatar shirt

Discussion in 'General Football' started by Jon, 5 Feb 2019.

1. Jon

Jon Milija Aleksic

I was out raged by this news and was fuming by the absolute violation of basic human rights......

Until I got to the part where it says he’s an arsenal fan. Then I hoped it was a proper shoeing he got and that they throw away the key. Scum.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47135629

Bullet likes this.
  2. ShipOfTheseus

ShipOfTheseus Neil Ruddock

My new girlfriend is cabin crew on Emirates, and she - like all her colleagues - enjoys roostering a snook at the regime by wearing Air Qatar tights under her regulation uniform. It gets a bit hairy when a uniform inspector boards the plane for a spot check, and all the flight attendants are crammed into the loos, feverishly ripping each other’s tights off before they are caught. She sent me some extraordinary photos last time that happened, but I didn’t save them.

Robbo, MKSpur and Seedy Ron like this.
  3. milo

milo Tony Galvin Staff Member

4. Bullet

Bullet Christian Ziege

I found out tonight that my son had written "I hate Mrs Ferguson*" on his homework, in invisible ink.

*His teacher.

I explained to him that it wasn't nice to hate people or wish people dead.

He said "What about Arsenal fans daddy? You said...."

"No no no, no you can't... I mean.... ermm...no I er..."

"And what about Arsenal players daddy?"

"Well yeah I mean yeah some of them, well I mean all of them deserve to er... I mean... er... OK yes Arsenal players, yes them lot but other than that, don't do it".

5. Rorschach

Rorschach Tommy Harmer

I'll send you some

thfcsteff likes this.