• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

Yeah, you wear it around your neck:

9906_Flavor-Flav.jpg

Yeah Booooyyyyeeee

Looked at a Breitling SuperOcean chrono the other day, very nice timepiece.

breitling-superocean-heritage-chronograph-4.jpg

Is that the one where the face has a not quite flop from black to blue. It's really difficult to describe, but from the right angles there's a hint of blue in the black.

My father has one and it looks amazing.

I think I know what you mean, that is the old limited edition I think...

market_image.2125938.jpg

Very nice.

That's the one but with the rubber strap. Didn't really like nautical-based watches until I saw that - I was always more into the motoring heritage.

I love dive watches, my daily beater is one of the best watches for the money anywhere. As long as you keep it serviced that is. Its a bit scratched but for a 8 year old watch that I wear every day it has been great.

20120403_115727.jpg

Looked at a Breitling SuperOcean chrono the other day, very nice timepiece.

breitling-superocean-heritage-chronograph-4.jpg

Might be worth looking at the navitimer instead, I think they have a more 'classic' look to them.

Probably going to get a niceish watch later in the year but likely to only have ?ú750 or so to spend on it which limits the options somewhat, seen a few nice tags but the options would be restricted.

One day I will own a PP, ultimate item I want.

I dont like the "classic" Breitlings, too busy for me.

If your budget is around ?ú750 then any Tag would be a quartz movement so basically a Swatch in posh packet, I would look at a vintage automatic or an Oris TBH.

Might be worth looking at the navitimer instead, I think they have a more 'classic' look to them.

Probably going to get a niceish watch later in the year but likely to only have ?ú750 or so to spend on it which limits the options somewhat, seen a few nice tags but the options would be restricted.

One day I will own a PP, ultimate item I want.

I have a Navitimer, might post a pic of it if I can get my fudging phone to work :(

Have also owned a bi-metal Sub with pearlescent face, which was given to me as a present over 15 years ago. It's worth an absolute fortune, but am just bored of it now. I keep meaning to get a proper crystal display case, as it's back in its box at the moment.

Also like the Cartier Tank Americane; beautiful black tie watch.

I hope you keep that Sub wound mate.

Panerai next for me, had a couple but sold them. Lovely watch.

panerai-pam-438-tuttonero-1.jpg
Panerai_PAM48_M_Series-1.jpg

I dont like the "classic" Breitlings, too busy for me.

If your budget is around ?ú750 then any Tag would be a quartz movement so basically a Swatch in posh packet, I would look at a vintage automatic or an Oris TBH.

Mine's mechanical, I paid ?ú650 for it at the Tag shop at Bicester Village, it was retailing for in excess of ?ú1000 at the time. Depending on where you live it's worth a visit.

Its my jewelry really, I dont wear chains or rings or ear rings. A good watch is far classier than any of that junk, its also good when you get a "nice" from a fellow watch enthusiast.

Mine's mechanical, I paid ?ú650 for it at the Tag shop at Bicester Village, it was retailing for in excess of ?ú1000 at the time. Depending on where you live it's worth a visit.

I'm in London so easy enough to get too, usually go there once or twice a year. I'll investigate the Tag shop when I'm there, certainly don't want a quartz movement

Back