• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

I've never really bought into the Rolex brand. I know what it stands for but it just doesn't do it for me. I've seen silly Rolexes before that cost ridiculous money that came accompanied with silly accessories that cost ridiculous money. I think for similar and often considerably less there are beautifully engineered watches that look far better, are more individual and really stand out one way or another. Rolex is oddly just a little common these days. I do prefer more functional watches. I'd hunt about for something more unique.

Im in love !!!!

http://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Hublot/44mm/301-CX-130-RX/7586/item/17108

301-CX-130-RX_7586.jpg

Liking that.

Have you take a look at U-Boat Marky? If you like chunky then you might like a couple of theirs. Most are completely OTT, but they've got a couple nice pieces.

Have you take a look at U-Boat Marky? If you like chunky then you might like a couple of theirs. Most are completely OTT, but they've got a couple nice pieces.

And if you like U-Boat then check out Bell & Ross, also Graham

watches are redundant, ugly, stupid, dated, unnecessary and anyone who wears one is a freaking macaron.

Which PP is that Scara? My mate, as it happens, is about to buy one but is considering all the options available to him.

As for myself, just got one of these to go with my Tag Heuer and Baume & Mercier:

Mile_Miglia_gran_turismo_XL_16_8457.jpg

Last edited:
It's the 5116 (Calatrava range). Not one of mine I hasten to add, way out of my price range.

I don't mind spending on watches, but I'm normally able to get a decent 2nd hand deal on them (there's guy in Chichester that always looks after me). PP's just don't get cheaper - you really have to be able to spend retail price on them.

You don't own a Patek Phillipe, you merely hold on to them for the next generation... Well, that's what they say anyway.

Back