• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

Mrs bought me this 5 years ago. Cartier Santos 100. It's increased in value by nearly 1k.

2m3r485.jpg

I have one of these at the moment, wear it everyday including when out on the town:

_S_1301896520889.jpg

Looking to get something with a leather strap in the future, for special occasions etc. Would love an Omega or something of that ilk.

havnt worn a watch for about 5 years - dont like the feeling of something on my wrist

thinking of maybe getting a pocket watch now though - got so used to looking at phone, taking it out of my pocket. maybe a pocket watch is the way to go

havnt worn a watch for about 5 years - dont like the feeling of something on my wrist

thinking of maybe getting a pocket watch now though - got so used to looking at phone, taking it out of my pocket. maybe a pocket watch is the way to go

I hadnt worn a watch for about four years and I have a couple of really nice expensive watches (Graduation gift from parents and another one when I got my ACCA qualification) but I fudging hate wearing them. Brought a toy watch (a make) about 3 months ago - cost 150 quid - I have worn it a fair few times but only as a fashion accessory more than a watch. When i wanna know the time? I look at my phone, even when I have my watch on.

Back