• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

If I'm a good boy, Mrs Wooks has promosed me this
carrera_calibre_1887_black-steel_lunette_poli_face_cat_resize.jpg

Thanks mate. They're really lovely. I'm still not entirely sure on whether I want an 1887 or heritage, but I think it's going to be the 1887.

From the Rolex range I've always liked the Daytona (worn by Steve McQueen I think).

http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watches/cosmograph-daytona
The Daytona was worn by Paul Newman I think. McQueen was thought to have worn an Explorer, but that's contentious because Rolex experts think it looked more like a Submariner. Sad, I know, but when you are rather into Steve McQueen stuff, you do tend to pick up some really useless information over time! Irrelevant anyway, because THE Steve McQueen watch is the TAG Monaco! Well, Heuer Monaco really, but you know what I mean.

Wookie - I like the Carrera. Lovely watch. But I like the Monaco more! My missus will only let me get it if she gets an Omega de Ville Ladymatic. Pfft!

Last edited:
I brought a Toy Wtahc the other day. ?ú150.00 but I love it. Just my style. Its rubber strap, all black look and just cool.

I brought a Toy Wtahc the other day. ?ú150.00 but I love it. Just my style. Its rubber strap, all black look and just cool.
I've got the Toy Watch copy of the Daytona in grey. They do some pretty cool watches.

Wookie - I like the Carrera. Lovely watch. But I like the Monaco more! My missus will only let me get it if she gets an Omega de Ville Ladymatic. Pfft!

Your good lady has played knifey-spoony before! That hardly seems a fair trade.

If you like the Monaco, you could always tell her to get you a Glash??tte Panorama Date instead ;)

004077-004.772.jpg

i've got this: http://www.thisnext.com/item/0479E579/Storm-Remi

Cost about ?ú90. For the past 4 years i've owned it, i've literally lost count on the number of compliments i've received on it. I've had people stop me in the shops in the US to ask me about it. Waitresses in restaurants stop and ask me about it. It's brilliant, tells the time, gets noticed, and costs less than a oner.

#winning

How do you feel about this one?
remi_blue.jpg

I think the white one you got looks nicer, but this I can get for ?ú60 it seems and I can't find the white one in any Norwegian shops.

Attachments

• remi_blue.jpg
    remi_blue.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
Go for a Monaco -always brings the most compliments and has a great pedigree. If you want to go a bit quirky try the 69.

Want to be really on trend? Get a Hublot Big Bang in gold.

Back