• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

was gonna buy the Apple Watch 6 but new one due out later in year, thinking of just waiting for that?

Or does no one care as it's not a "real" watch?

was gonna buy the Apple Watch 6 but new one due out later in year, thinking of just waiting for that?

I'm a bit behind the times but what sort of things can you do with a Apple/Galaxy watch? What are most people using them for? Are they mostly used for fitness related apps?

I'm a bit behind the times but what sort of things can you do with a Apple/Galaxy watch? What are most people using them for? Are they mostly used for fitness related apps?

i love my apple watch, have no interest whatsoever in having a proper timepiece. Not bricking on those that do, go for it by all means, just doesn't meet my requirements. I know someone who has a rolex in a box in the bank. Sure it might appreciate over time, but you could chuck that money into a fund tracking Asia or Emerging Markets and literally make more.

Anyway back to the matter at hand...

I don't use mine for Apps per se, and definitely dont do use Apple watch for calls. But a few years ago, after putting on some weight, i decided to get one and start doing this thing called exercising. Over the course of 2 years, my resting heart rate has dropped around 10,000 beats a day, from where it used to be. I definitely attribute that to being able to track on my watch.

Emails, Messages, Ring doorbell updates when out, all come through my phone and therefore via the watch and really are helpful to me.

The best feature by far however, is the ability to ping your phone when missplaced around the house. Lost count the amount of times i've needed that!!

Its probably gonna be 7/8 months before they are out, I doubt there will be any major feature changes, although likely a change to the design to match the latest phones/tablets.

There is always a better one coming down the line, I bought my second one last year, before that the original lasted me 5 years.

Its probably gonna be 7/8 months before they are out, I doubt there will be any major feature changes, although likely a change to the design to match the latest phones/tablets.

There is always a better one coming down the line, I bought my second one last year, before that the original lasted me 5 years.

i've changed my mind twice today, but think i've decided to wait it out and get the 7. From the rumours, the 7 will be a more substantial change and may even include blood glucose functionality which would be interesting.

The 6 is very similar to previous models.

Back