• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watches

If you are buying a vintage Rolex get a sports watch, they will rarely lose money. I am still on the look out for a Comex or red Submariner but they are getting rarer and rarer.

Dscn3182.jpg

rolex-red-submariner-ro11122.jpg

If you are buying a vintage Rolex get a sports watch, they will rarely lose money. I am still on the look out for a Comex or red Submariner but they are getting rarer and rarer.

Dscn3182.jpg

rolex-red-submariner-ro11122.jpg

The second one especially looks like sex, but what kind of prices are we talking about?

They are beautiful, but out of my league doesn't begin to describe how far away from the prices I would like to pay for a watch they are.

Really nice though.

Have you ever been stung for customs when ordering from there? Seems like it's pretty random whether it gets picked up or not

Edit: Wait, VermontSpur? I assume you're not UK based

You're right; I'm in the US...though contrary to my name, I'm in California! If you're looking for shipping to the UK, I'd suggest doing a search online to see the experiences people have had in buying from them and shipping abroad. I did a quick one and it looks like there are probably enough stories to make up your mind about whether or not it would make sense for you. I'm not familiar with import taxes through customs in the UK, unfortunately. Good luck!

You're right; I'm in the US...though contrary to my name, I'm in California! If you're looking for shipping to the UK, I'd suggest doing a search online to see the experiences people have had in buying from them and shipping abroad. I did a quick one and it looks like there are probably enough stories to make up your mind about whether or not it would make sense for you. I'm not familiar with import taxes through customs in the UK, unfortunately. Good luck!

Ive ordered from LongIslandWatch twice, had to pay customs once but not the other. Ordered from Ratuken (japanese website) and got stung for customs there too.

Ive ordered from LongIslandWatch twice, had to pay customs once but not the other. Ordered from Ratuken (japanese website) and got stung for customs there too.

You can usually turn to eBay for a good deal! Just bought a new Citizen Nighthawk for $160; it should be delivered today! Very excited:

nighthawk.jpg

You can usually turn to eBay for a good deal! Just bought a new Citizen Nighthawk for $160; it should be delivered today! Very excited:

View attachment 1840

Damn jealous, I love the Nighthawk. I've bought a couple watches in the last couple months though so I can't really justify another. I also worry the Nighthawk might be a bit big on my 7" wrist

Damn jealous, I love the Nighthawk. I've bought a couple watches in the last couple months though so I can't really justify another. I also worry the Nighthawk might be a bit big on my 7" wrist

I shouldn't have bought it, as I have my wedding coming up in the fall! What's done is done though, and while I'm sure the money could have been put to better use, I doubt I'll regret it! :)

Just got my anniversary present. The new Tag Carrera calibre 5 automatic with black face and steel bracelet.

Love it

P.s crap at uploading pics so you will have to google it

So seems I lost mine over the weekend. Been in need of a new one for a while no idea what fashion in thing is these days for a phone lol anyone recommend a nice piece round the 250 mark

I'm very happy with my Seiko 5, I have long planned to get an SKX007 as well but I think it'll just be Apple Watch for me for a while, I have serious lust for them right now.

So seems I lost mine over the weekend. Been in need of a new one for a while no idea what fashion in thing is these days for a phone lol anyone recommend a nice piece round the 250 mark
For that money I'd sign up to the Hugo Boss mailing list. You'll get a decent looking chrono for that when they have a sale on.

5165.jpg Unknown.jpeg I have these, although the Weil needs serious repair thanks to someone doing some work on it and replacing with a loose seal!!!!! They will be covering the charges! The Tag is lovely, had it for 12 years.

Back