• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watch this game:

So City v Barca was apparently free to watch this evening, bit late to say now. Soz.

However, if you fancy watching Man United struggle against Fenerbahce tomorrow night, then check out this:

Man Utd v Fenerbahce
UEFA Europa League Group Stage
20:05
BT Sport Showcase / Virgin Media Channel 100

Must finally be Hamburg's time for the drop. Absolute brick. And they've made me listen to Don fudging Hutchinson.

I'm mulling up watching some CL football tonight, but most groups have been more or less decided.

Benfica v Napoli would be my pick of the games tonight, only one can go through should Besiktas beat Dynamo Kiev in the other game.

Tomorrow is Ajax v PSV Eindhoven which could be good. 3 points apart in the Eredivise. It's on Sky Sports Mix which I believe is free to air? Only downside is that it clashes with the Spurs game. Might be an option if you're watching spurs on your laptop ;)

Bayern and Real really turned it on tonight, some great finishes and assists, best CL night of the year without a doubt

Wasn't sure which thread to put this in but my word there are some cracking games over the weekend..

PSG v Monaco
Benfica v Porto
Dortmund v Schalke
Liverpool v Everton
Napoli v Juventus
Arsenal v Emirates Marketing Project
Ajax v Feyenoord

Doesn't quite fit in with Spitshine's list but Hearts v Celtic is on Sky Sport's Mix which should be a free channel. Sunday at 12:30

t
Doesn't quite fit in with Spitshine's list but Hearts v Celtic is on Sky Sport's Mix which should be a free channel. Sunday at 12:30

this is a surprising statement, with this thing called the internet, everything is free, I've watched PPV Boxing and MMA events on great streams for gratis. I wouldn't watch scottish football if you paid me but thats an agreement for another thread.

t

this is a surprising statement, with this thing called the internet, everything is free, I've watched PPV Boxing and MMA events on great cat videos on youtube for gratis. I wouldn't watch scottish football if you paid me but thats an agreement for another thread.

I wouldn't know about any of this new fangled technology, though some people may like to have one game on their TV while watching another on their computer/tablet/phone.

But I agree with your sentiment ;)

Was wondering why the lack of support when feyernoord scored near the end and just seen away fans are still banned in these fixtures.

Back