• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watch this game:

Are the Norwegians any use at the moment? I saw one of Italy's games on ITV4 last time round and it was painful.

He's doing a poor job. I'd rather a watch a two hour slide show about grass growing.

I gave him two likes for the effort...

Although I sort of agree with you, and Norway certainly will lose, I'm actually going to pop open a beer and watch the game tonight. I'm even looking forward to it - must be the first time in about 15 years that has happened.

At least there is some sort of excitement surrounding our national team at the moment, despite us not being a very good side. Would be fun if we made the Euros, but that would have to be via the play off.

I gave him two likes for the effort...

Although I sort of agree with you, and Norway certainly will lose, I'm actually going to pop open a beer and watch the game tonight. I'm even looking forward to it - must be the first time in about 15 years that has happened.

At least there is some sort of excitement surrounding our national team at the moment, despite us not being a very good side. Would be fun if we made the Euros, but that would have to be via the play off.

Worst outcome possible is actually making the euros. That will completely ruin the coverage of it. I don't need updates 24/7 on what the Norwegian players are doing or hours of analysis on how the brick we're seeing is supposedly good.

Worst outcome possible is actually making the euros. That will completely ruin the coverage of it. I don't need updates 24/7 on what the Norwegian players are doing or hours of analysis on how the brick we're seeing is supposedly good.

Hehe, good point. Norway will definitely not progress from the group stage though, so at least the last bit of the Euros won't be completely ruined for you...

I was in Norway when the olympics were in England and it was great as they only showed the stuff we won, rather than showing all the losers as well.

Jord, you sound like you're using reverse psychology so you don't set yourself up for a fall. Norway are winning at the moment, but I guess you knew that ;)

It's Argentina v Brazil at mdnight tonight in world cup qualifying.. Can't find anywhere legit to watch it though.

Those of you who don't fancy watching the inevitable snore-fest of England v Spain on Friday night may fancy watching Wales v Netherlands on BBC Wales. (Channel 864 on Virgin, 952 on sky and 964 on Freesat)

Also, you can do as I'm doing and watch Bosnia v Ireland on Sky Sports, First leg Friday, return leg Monday.

Saturday 5th of March;

Dortmund v Bayern (BT Sport Europe in the UK)

A good chance to see Dortmund come up against possibly the best team in the world in the build up to us facing them. It's the same day as the NLD so a whole day of watching football...

Would have like to have seen this game! WTF happened between the 29th and 34th minute? What a lovely, friendly atmosphere it must have been! :D
romania.PNG

Love how close the bookings are too.

booked in the 29th minute, sent off in the 31st..

Booked in the 64th minute, sent off in the 65th..

Poor by Stekelenburg. Cracking hit by Pogba, but from 40 yards and perfect height for the GK it should never go in!

Back