• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Watch this game:

R|ver Plate v Boca Juniors - Sudamerica Semi Final - 22:45 Thursday - Premier Sports

One of the biggest/loudest/craziest derbies in world football. Boca managed to hold Ri\/er to a 0-0 draw in the first leg knowing a score draw or better would see them through.

Found this article (and the comments ripping it apart) quite interesting.

Last edited:
superclassico2.32e01632f8077e851b50feaaddbdb8501.jpg

You can stre@m the game live, free and legally through premierplayer.tv
It looks like they're offering a free trial of their new HD stre@ming service until the 4th December. You do need to register though.

Also tonight is Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund. I'm going to watch as I don't like Arsenal and I quite like Dortmund. Dortmund need 1 point from their next two games to effectively top the group (if I've done my maths right)

From footballderbies.com:

The second leg of the Brazilian Cup Final will be played tonight. It's a derby match between Cruzeiro and Atlético Mineiro. For the first time in history the two teams will decide a National trophy. More than 45.000 fans are expected to attend the match in Mineirão stadium. Atlético won the first match (2-0) so Cruzeiro will have to win by 3 goals to win the trophy.

Cruzeiro won the Serie A league last weekend, and if they win the Cup as well than they complete their 'triple' this season (State championship, Brazilian League and Brazilian Cup). Atletico and Cruzeiro are the biggest football clubs of Belo Horizonte, capital of the Minas Gerais state, and two of the most traditional clubs in South America.

R|ver Plate v Boca Juniors - Sudamerica Semi Final - 22:45 Thursday - Premier Sports

One of the biggest/loudest/craziest derbies in world football. Boca managed to hold Ri\/er to a 0-0 draw in the first leg knowing a score draw or better would see them through.

Found this article (and the comments ripping it apart) quite interesting.

So this is their Europa League equivalent where Boca and River Plate are the CL drop-outs, except they get invited regardless. BTW your link is broken.

I didn't realise that it was a europa league type situation. The article basically suggested that if Boca win then they wipe out all chance of R.iver winning a trophy this "season". The comments suggest that Argentina plays their seasons in two halves which confused me.

I can paste the link into my own browser 100 times and it always works, post it on here though and it goes astray..

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014...-2014-copa-sudamericana-racing-club-argentina

Ahhhh! just realised why! because the word r.iver gets edited. If you want to look at the article paste it in your browser and edit out my extra period.

Last edited:
Got the game up. Bet a fiver on Boca. Gonna make a cup of tea and enter an online poker tourney. Nice.

Penalty 17 seconds in which Boca managed to miss. Sublime finish for R!ver have put them ahead. Quite enjoying this, really pacy stuff.

Boca denied an equaliser because they were wrongly flagged offside. Bit like supporting Spurs this.

1-0 half time.. plenty of action. Feel plenty of goals possible.

4 of us left on Pokerstars, top 3 get paid and I've picked up a couple of bounties.

Gonna have another cup of tea.

Quest Live TV channel 37

Dubai Football Challenge

AC Milan v Real Madrid ...........kick-off soon ...

In 20 minutes Dortmund v Schalke should kick off.. Would quite like to watch but doesn't seem to be any official places to watch it :rolleyes: Edit: it looks like you can stream it from the willhill website (and probably other bookmakers) though will likely be low quality.

The Revierderby also known as the Ruhr derby is the derby in German football between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke 04. It is named after the Ruhr region (also known in German as Revier), where both clubs are located.

Last edited:
3-0 Dortmund. I was busy doing other stuff but every time I looked up Dortmund seemed to create a chance. Think Dortmund may have turned the corner. Hope they can dispatch Juventus in a similar fashion.

Germany v Poland 19:45 tonight on ITV4/ITV4HD

Poland topping the group after 6 games, one point above Germany. Poland beat Germany 2-0 in October. Scotland also play tonight and would be able to catch up with the loser of Germany v Poland with a win.

I think you should all watch Sunday. Just watch it. All of it.

Charlton v Fulham in a bit of a London Derby
Everton v Liverpool
Ajax v PSV (if it's got it's own wikipedia page it's a rivalry)
Gent v Brugge (has been referred to as the battle of flanders, by somebody somewhere)
Arsenal v Man U
Bayern Munich v Dortmund
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid

Paris SG v Marseille (Le Classique!)

I think you should all watch Sunday. Just watch it. All of it.

Charlton v Fulham in a bit of a London Derby
Everton v Liverpool
Ajax v PSV (if it's got it's own wikipedia page it's a rivalry)
Gent v Brugge (has been referred to as the battle of flanders, by somebody somewhere)
Ar5ena1 v Man U
Bayern Munich v Dortmund
Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid

Paris SG v Marseille (Le Classique!)
Hertford Town U8's vs Bengeo Tigers :cool:

Tomorrow Italy v Norway play a group H clash.

Italy are guaranteed to finish in the top 2, but Norway look like they need a win to avoid ending up in the playoffs.

Croatia play Malta so have a great opportunity to leapfrog Norway with a win.

In a nutshell: Norway should be going hell for leather to get a result and it's on ITV4 so why not?

Just bumping this incase anyone wants to watch some free terrestrial football tonight.

If you don't have a set top box or freeview or whatever I believe it can be s-treamed legally from the ITV website.

updating to add the streaming link; https://www.itv.com/itvplayer/itv4

Back