• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches....central defender on his way to Spurs?

article-2404768-1B8166FD000005DC-63_634x801.jpg

Heathrow tongiht

Is that his gran or bird?

Thanks for this!

Yes, very very similar to Celtic and the Dutch model. Requires good scouts, good footballing ethos throughout the club and business nous. Not easy to get all of those balanced up.

Glad to see great European Cup winning clubs staying well afloat with clever thinking in this newer, mad footballing world. Emirates Marketing Project, Chelsea etc. It really does look like they've just punched in a cheat code when you look at how things can be accomplished elsewhere.

If the Premier League gets usurped at some time in the future (by the Bundesliga?) and the Asian TV money/Sugar Daddies go missing, I would relish watching Chelsea trying and failing to adapt.

I'm sorry old boy but I'm going to say you are wrong about Celtic's so called amazing scouts, I'm Scottish, my missus family's full of Celtic season ticket holders, a lot of my mates go abroad to watch Celtic so I've no beef with them but apart from Wanyama they haven't scouted anyone amazing, Hooper was hardly unknown, Foster wasn't unknown either, they've signed a lot of diddys such as Lassad, Miku, Gershon, Ambrose, Udinese, Porto, Benfica all have a far far better scouting system than them.

Chiricheș, oh-oh
Chiricheș, oh-oh-oh-oh
He came from over there
His girlfriend's got red hair
Chiricheș...

I'm sorry old boy but I'm going to say you are wrong about Celtic's so called amazing scouts, I'm Scottish, my missus family's full of Celtic season ticket holders, a lot of my mates go abroad to watch Celtic so I've no beef with them but apart from Wanyama they haven't scouted anyone amazing, Hooper was hardly unknown, Foster wasn't unknown either, they've signed a lot of diddys such as Lassad, Miku, Gershon, Ambrose, Udinese, Porto, Benfica all have a far far better scouting system than them.
Yeah... about that... we don't have scouts :) as we transfer mostly from inside our country all the football players are known, they are closely watched by the general manager and the sporting manager when one of the young ones show quality,if really needed from abroad our sporting manager watches all the potential championships and the proposes one to the coach... the coach watches he's matches and decides with the general manager and the chairman if we should buy...

I think the insults to Vlad's wife are scumbag comments personally.

Might be lighthearted banter in some folks eyes, but insulting someones family is way past the line in my eyes.

Hope he doesn't stumble across this site. If you do Vlad, sorry about the cretins, every club has them.

Might be lighthearted banter in some folks eyes, but insulting someones family is way past the line in my eyes.

Hope he doesn't stumble across this site. If you do Vlad, sorry about the cretins, every club has them.

+1

Vlad, if you are reading this then welcome, I am offering to take your Mrs out to dinner as a way of apology.

Nothing wrong with her, anyway. Just because she looks like an actual real woman, not some Barbie doll...

Jeez, relax. Its a bit of harmless banter. Its hardly scathing insults is it? Am sure that Mrs Chiriches is better looking than the majority of the wives/girlfriends of most people on this site and that if you saw her in person, she'd look pretty tasty

Jeez, relax. Its a bit of harmless banter. Its hardly scathing insults is it? Am sure that Mrs Chiriches is better looking than the majority of the wives/girlfriends of most people on this site and that if you saw her in person, she'd look pretty tasty

Whatever, so why don't you post a picture up of your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend in Random and take the pasting as just a bit of banter...

I know how I would feel and would not take someone insulting the one I love and have chosen to spend my life with as 'just a bit of fun'.

Back