• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vincent Janssen

@Gazzasrightboot - no, I personally didn't think Janssen was the answer, and I freely admit that. Personally, I thought we'd be looking a bit higher, but if Poch wants him, that's fine by me. I did and do, however, feel that this was probably as perfectly set up for us as it could be in terms of an early resolution - it's just a bit frustrating that despite that, we've wasted a valuable bit of time in securing him, although hopefully he's in the bag come Monday and that can be made up for.

I think that is the mistake that you are making. 2 out of the 3 parties were agreed and by all accounts AZ changed their valuation of the player at the last moment, meaning that it was set up for an early resolution, but because of AZ it didn't happen. Hopefully we get him in tomorrow, and you can celebrate our transfer strategy ;)

Vinnie is on his way....So thoughts should Shirley turn towards a song for him! Im thinking an Aretha Franklin classic say a little prayer...."each morning a wake up...After dreaming that spurs have won the cup...oh score a little goal for me ...Oh vincent oh vincent just score a goal and i will love you...Oh vincent oh janssen dont say your not Belgian cause it would only bring heartbreak to meeeeeee'

I think we will give him the #18 shirt, as it's the number he wore at AZ and also the shirt with goals in it (Defoe's words to Kane).

I know it's more likely that he will be given #9, but I'm gonna take a punt on this.

So Monday became Tuesday, eh? Still don't trust anything until he's wearing the gold shirt in an official photo with Poch!

Vinnie is on his way....So thoughts should Shirley turn towards a song for him! Im thinking an Aretha Franklin classic say a little prayer...."each morning a wake up...After dreaming that spurs have won the cup...oh score a little goal for me ...Oh vincent oh vincent just score a goal and i will love you...Oh vincent oh janssen dont say your not Belgian cause it would only bring heartbreak to meeeeeee'

Uberdoors_Top_5_things_Not_to_do_with_Front_Door_Leaving_Open.jpg

I think we will give him the #18 shirt, as it's the number he wore at AZ and also the shirt with goals in it (Defoe's words to Kane).

I know it's more likely that he will be given #9, but I'm gonna take a punt on this.

Why do you think it's more likely he will get the #9? Number 18 has to be one of the best spurs shirts of our modern history. Just give the lad the 18, some would argue it's twice as good as 9.

Back