• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

I thought he was shocking again West Ham. His first touch was poor and often led to easily giving ball away in fairly dangerous areas.
His choice of passing wasn't great, and generally i think his injuries seem to have now prevented him going in for tackles 100% and being that real hard enforcer that we need him to be. (somewhat understandably so given the type of injuries he's suffered, i guess).

Replacing Dembele and Wanyama won't be cheap.
Think we will see some academy lads getting more first exposure.

That’s why we develop them
You have Skipp and Amos there
There is no point in having the academy if we will not play them

Some like us have to use the academy but others just fatten them up and send the youngsters to market.
Who has come through the academy at any of the top 6 teams?
A handful at most.

I thought he was shocking again West Ham. His first touch was poor and often led to easily giving ball away in fairly dangerous areas.
His choice of passing wasn't great, and generally i think his injuries seem to have now prevented him going in for tackles 400% and being that real hard enforcer that we need him to be. (somewhat understandably so given the type of injuries he's suffered, i guess).
Saw the game again last night, and he was pretty decent in the 1st half. But after the break he looked totally shot.

Cant help feeling we will cut our loses with him soon.

:D

Manchester United line up £50m Tottenham Hotspur star.
Latest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League

0_WanyamaVictor2jpg.jpg

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/manchester-united-line-up-50m-2187015 :p

I pray he gets better and gains form soon. It is a bit too early for him to go down like this.

Absolutely, Id love to see him back to his best. Its just that its been so long Im beginning to wonder if we ever will.

:D

Manchester United line up £50m Tottenham Hotspur star.
Latest transfer news and rumours from the Premier League

0_WanyamaVictor2jpg.jpg

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/manchester-united-line-up-50m-2187015 :p

The Plymouth Herald, quoting Sportwitness, quoting Tuttosport in advance of a Utd/Juve match.

Including the quote "They don’t say where this information has come from, or what Tottenham’s response to the probing was, but the two players are hardly copies of one another."

Not sure Ill be offering too much credit to this one!

That said, £50m? I think Id take it.

Back