• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

I don't normally get involved with chant writing, but I'm sure there's a cracker waiting to be unleashed with perhaps a bit of tweaking to a word here and there...

(To the tune of Copacabana, shortened of course)

His name is Victor, Victor Wanyama
Our midfield beast born in Kenya

Loves Pochettino, hates Arsene Wengerrrrrrrr
Spaghetti's his passion, he'll make Spurs the champions

Vic Wanyaaaamaaa

…We fell in love. :p:p

(it's the "Spurs Champions" line that is a bit weak tbh!)

Are we now only signing players beginning with 'V' for Victory!!!

PS just bumping this thread as it deserves to be on the front page still!!

I don't normally get involved with chant writing, but I'm sure there's a cracker waiting to be unleashed with perhaps a bit of tweaking to a word here and there...

Vic Wanyaaaamaaa

open-front-door-inspiration-decorating-3.jpg

We should have signed Wanyama last season. He is the established defensive midfielder we could have done last season. But he comes from Southampton where the pressure to perform is much less than Spurs. He will need to adapt to the pressure of expectations at Spurs. It remains to be seen if he can start performing instantly here.

We should have signed Wanyama last season. He is the established defensive midfielder we could have done last season. But he comes from Southampton where the pressure to perform is much less than Spurs. He will need to adapt to the pressure of expectations at Spurs. It remains to be seen if he can start performing instantly here.

The pressure at Celtic us massive and he excelled there

I'm really confident in his ability to perform for us

Welcome to Spurs, Bwana Victor.
Spurs Hakuna Matata.
Now emulate your brother, Mariga, and win the Champions League.
:):D:)

Vic Wanyaaaamaaa

544767_2c1204406e.jpg

Let me get this straight. We should have signed him a year ago but you are not sure whether he can take the pressure? :confused:

Now this thread escalated fast. From ITK to bestiality and door mat advice in just ten posts.

Back