• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

OK guys.... steel yourselves.

I never thought this would happen.

I have laughed at Scousers for 30 years.

But today it happened:

I read an article which said "sophisticated Merseyside"

Pretty amazing, huh!?

Sophisticated Scousers

Just imagine that for a moment.

To be fair, the full article said:

rented by the sophisticated Merseyside-based gang to fly in Class A drugs from Belgium

But damn, I never thought I would see that phrase

OK guys.... steel yourselves.

I never thought this would happen.

I have laughed at Scousers for 30 years.

But today it happened:

I read an article which said "sophisticated Merseyside"

Pretty amazing, huh!?

Sophisticated Scousers

Just imagine that for a moment.

To be fair, the full article said:

rented by the sophisticated Merseyside-based gang to fly in Class A drugs from Belgium

But damn, I never thought I would see that phrase

For which the term 'oxymoron' was invented.

FSG are trying to trade mark the word Liverpool in association with football.

Can’t believe Everton as the original side wouldn’t have an objection to that

Their fans are kicking off as they say it’s detremental to street sellers

FSG are trying to trade mark the word Liverpool in association with football.

Can’t believe Everton as the original side wouldn’t have an objection to that

Their fans are kicking off as they say it’s detremental to street sellers

If Everton can afford to move stadium I’m surprised they are staying in Liverpool, although that’s where the cheap land is I guess.

They look average without Salah and Bobby, although I suppose that can be claimed about alot of other clubs.

I do think this season will be a struggle for them, they will find it hard to hit the same heights in the league in my opinion, Emirates Marketing Project broke their heart I felt last year

Listen to the Liverpool fans defending him. Can you imagine their fans if it was Mo Salah, there would be petitions and all sorts over at Victim FC......

Haha true scara. Also his apology is a lie. He said it wasn't aimed at any individual yet it clearly was you stupid little grotty brick haired spotty clam. This makes me hate that bin dipping claming beatlemania loving spitting stupid accent claming poor no job mutha fudging claming bricky Dock crap city claming club even more. Really wish ISIS took control of Liverpool and fudged everyone over and just stayed there. Then the army could come in and wipe out the claming City. YAWN.

Back