• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I really enjoyed that, and without Salah Liverpool played an honest game.

Gotta say, I am glad that goofy cheating clam Suarez is out.

Bring on tomorrow now. COYMFS!

Pique looked shot, Busquets looked shot, Alba should be shot. Rakawho? Malcolm was anonymous after coming on. The sub of Vidal for Arthur achieved nothing. Coutinho and Suarez were also poor in both games. Barca were brick

Yep, I’ve been telling anyone who would listen (my labrador) Rakitic and Coutinho are brick for years.

I think a strong argument can be made that every single team in world football right now is fudging brick, what would early 90’s Milan do to these sides.

Yep, I’ve been telling anyone who would listen (my labrador) Rakitic and Coutinho are brick for years.

I think a strong argument can be made that every single team in world football right now is fudging brick, what would early 90’s Milan do to these sides.
What would they do to most sides, that has to be one of the best teams of all time. I'd swap Sanchez for Baresi any day of the week, and maybe even Llorente for Van Basten!

What would they do to most sides, that has to be one of the best teams of all time. I'd swap Sanchez for Baresi any day of the week, and maybe even Llorente for Van Basten!

Of course, but teams did give them a game back then, Anderlecht and Bremen for example.

Someone on RAWK already posted something on the matter:

we won't regress, at the beginning of the season the goal was to narrow the gap to these muppets, and by goodness have we done it. Klopp is building, we have an extremely young team, a few additions and we build like we did in the 70/80's. That's what the bitters and the mancs are scared of. We aren't going anywhere but onwards and upwards and all of these arseholes know it.

Just have some faith, it's not over yet

Well fair play to them today .. Barca rolled over and took it in the ass (and they and Messi have a lot to answer for, two years in a row)

But if someone thinks they will post 97+ points next season ..

Well fair play to them today .. Barca rolled over and took it in the ass (and they and Messi have a lot to answer for, two years in a row)

But if someone thinks they will post 97+ points next season ..
4 years in a row actually
That’s how many years in the spin they have lost the away leg conceding a high number of goals

Even if he won't acknowledge the Harry Kane team, we can be the bigger men and say that Klopp's done fairly well.

Danny-DeVito-Nope.gif

Even if he won't acknowledge the Harry Kane team, we can be the bigger men and say that Klopp's done fairly well.
we should take every opportunity to be better men :)

lol... that aside....different history, and you could say that Liverpool had a head start. we can and will get there, the new stadium is a big stepping stone towards winning the CL. I just hope I see it in my lifetime!

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back