• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Salah really loves the theatrical dives, sad thing is instead of being carded for diving he's rewarded with penalties.

You'd think the Ref's would have spoken about it, him and Mane are the same, touch them in the box and watch them fall.
Until they analyse these events after the event with long bans from unbiased referees, they'll never control or stop diving clams like him.

To be fair to them, I hate them with every bone in my body, but if they win the last 4, they deserve the title. They'd be very, very unfortunate to lose only 1 game, get 97 points and not win the league.

It still wouldn't stop me tinkling myself if Rafa costs them the league in the second last game though.

I have two models in my head that would make me laugh for a fudging year

- City drops points, they are in the driving seat and Rafa fudges up their title challenge
- They win out every game, City does the same and they miss out by the one point ..
- add being smashed by Barca or worse yet, losing CL final to either us or Ajax ...

fudge me, the RAWK meltdown would be amazing .. insufferable cult of victims that they are.

No coincidence that they both played for the same club. The all consuming self entitlement surrounding the club, it’s manager, players and fans is self feeding and will only produce more of these types of players
A haven where they build heroes from monsters.

I get physically sick of watching this fudging disgrace of a rasist, ugly mother fudger! He's fudging worse than Neymar, yet is still portrayed as totally innocent! It's sickening!

I am amazed how officials never book him for it. His reputation for taking a tumble is infamous. Even against us during the Anfield game, I recall him winning a key freekick after being "brought down" when he had actually wrapped his foot aroound one of our player's legs. Such a cheating, graceless qunt.

No coincidence that they both played for the same club. The all consuming self entitlement surrounding the club, it’s manager, players and fans is self feeding and will only produce more of these types of players

It happens to anyone who takes their money, the club is poisonous, top to bottom, every single one of them is a clam.

Crouch almost got away with it, yet he still devoted an entire chapter in his autobiography to Stevie Me.

It truly matches the definition of a cult.

I was in Shoreham By Sea earlier today on the south coast, closer to bloody France then Liverpool. I go to the cash point to get some money out and all over the screen were stickers saying "Dont buy the sun, Justice for the 96"

Now i never got the hatred for Liverpool, but that fcuked me off as I could not see the screen, but also how does not buying the sun(a paper I dont read by the way) bring to justice people that died through a combination of fans entering an event for which they did not have a ticket, poor stewarding and poor policing.

I was in Shoreham By Sea earlier today on the south coast, closer to bloody France then Liverpool. I go to the cash point to get some money out and all over the screen were stickers saying "Dont buy the sun, Justice for the 96"

Now i never got the hatred for Liverpool, but that fcuked me off as I could not see the screen, but also how does not buying the sun(a paper I dont read by the way) bring to justice people that died through a combination of fans entering an event for which they did not have a ticket, poor stewarding and poor policing.

Well...

The sun things is reasonable on the basis of how the sun reported the incident

The issue of course is where the blame lies now with more facts and information... and it’s clear that all the people who died were innocent and died because of a multitude of issues that you have mentioned above

Well...

The sun things is reasonable on the basis of how the sun reported the incident

The issue of course is where the blame lies now with more facts and information... and it’s clear that all the people who died were innocent and died because of a multitude of issues that you have mentioned above

No need to put stickers all over a cash point screen in a town hundreds of miles away is the.

It's not about the justice, it's about the attention.

The correct decision was made re Liverpool’s penalty yesterday, the defender was holding Salah persistently but salah also dived. Jenas got it spot on yesterday on MOTD2, the ref only gives a penalty if the forward throws himself to the ground. If you stay on your feet the ref won’t give it, that’s not right.

Is it possible to give a pen and also book the forward for diving? That’s what the outcome should have been if the rules allow for it.

Has been the case in a great number of games this season. Remind me more and more of Leicester. I just pray they dont get the same result.
A league title followed by best player leaving in pre season, manager getting sacked following season, a probable lifetime of never playing in CL again with Brendan Rogers reinstated to halt the slide...I would love them to do a Leicester!!(not the helicopter crash for the owners bit though, we’d never hear the end of it).

A league title followed by best player leaving in pre season, manager getting sacked following season, a probable lifetime of never playing in CL again with Brendan Rogers reinstated to halt the slide...I would love them to do a Leicester!!(not the helicopter crash for the owners bit though, we’d never hear the end of it).
I would rather they do a Liverpool - throw it away at the end and then all the other things you mention.

Back