• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Clown's blaming the ref for giving them the offside goal, and then making up for it by not giving them any fifty fifties in the second half?! He's already lost the plot.

Think he might have, he went on a proper ramble during that interview almost Keganess

I’m never wrong, but sometimes I may be less right

Clown's blaming the ref for giving them the offside goal, and then making up for it by not giving them any fifty fifties in the second half?! He's already lost the plot.

He was muttering and mumbling and rambling so much I could barely understand what he was saying.
Certainly seemed rattled.

Can you imagine the media
Meltdown if Virgin the Lesbian gets injured? The press will be all over Liverpoo’s “injury crisis” and how unlucky they are.

I hope it happens.

He was muttering and mumbling and rambling so much I could barely understand what he was saying.
Certainly seemed rattled.

Serial choker ... 6 cup finals in a row lost, 9 point lead in December that could have been 11 if they won against City. Now 3 with us a further 2 behind ..

This will the most enjoyable season if the cult Victims collapses .. years of salt to enjoy

It's interesting to see the Form Dippers bleat about an injury crisis after Klopp had them away late January for a week in the Dubai sun to celebrate not having to play any more FA Cup matches.

Daily pictures of smiles and chuckles and comradely cavortings and kibbitzings, Klopp tanning his teeth.

They left after a scrambly 4-3 win over Palace and a couple of tight wins, having blown the chance earlier in January to bury City once and for all.

They came back rested and ready, fully expecting to bang out a couple of solid wins, even extend their lead after City lost.

Instead, they gack up and deliver two disappointing draws. Suddenly, everything is looked a little rough and ragged, the team beginning to fray at the edges and their closest media allies beginning to pick over their flaws, lest they destroy what personal credibility they have by unstintingly backing Liverpool to win.

There are no more excuses for them blowing this title race - not injuries, fixture congestion, refs calls. They've come out on the fair side of all these circumstances thus far in the season. We've had worse injuries to deal with and more games to play and haven't stopped battling for wins. They're home Saturday to play Bournemouth, then have 10 days to get ready to host Bayern and visit ManU in the midst of a fairly soft schedule until our visit.

Comparing the fixtures of the top three until the end of March, you'd take Liverpool's schedule over City's or ours.

Feb.
9- Bournemouth
19- Bayern - CL16
24- @ ManU
27- Watford
Mar.
3- @ Everton
10- Burnley
13- @ Bayern - CL16
17- @ Fulham
31- Spurs

City
Feb.
6 - Everton
10- Chelsea
20- @ Schalke - CL16
24- Chelsea - CC Final Wembley
27- West Ham
Mar.
2- @ Bournemouth
9-Watford
12- Schalke - CL16
16- @ ManU
30- @ Fulham

Spurs
Feb.
10- Leicester
13- Dortmund - CL16
23- @ Burnley
27- @ Chelsea
Mar.
2- Arsenal
5- @ Dortmund - CL16
9- @ Southampton
17- Crystal Palace
31- @ Liverpool

@greatwhitenorf the fixture list on paper favors the cult of victims.

- the issue is, the pressure is telling, what should have been a dead and buried title with the game against City is now a 3 point gap which will likely be City ahead by time they play next.
- they have dropped more points in the last 7 games than the previous 20
- next 3 for them will be very telling, could be tailspin time ..

This is what all the pundits never even game a minute of airtime to, every team has a wobble/moment of brick form, Pool was just on a run, how would they react when the inevitable happened?

Still Liverpool's to lose unfortunately and I think they will win it on the basis that bricky are inconsistent and we have injuries to key players. Should have lost yesterday.

BBC reporting that Klopp is unhappy the ref let the offside goal affect his performance.

So he’s whinging because he got the benefit of a decision that was miles offside. And the ref was so affected that he gave them another chance in the last minute that was also miles offside.

What a fudging embarrassment. Didn’t take him too long to develop a victim mentality.

Liverpool really are a blight on football and society.

Serial choker ... 6 cup finals in a row lost, 9 point lead in December that could have been 11 if they won against City. Now 3 with us a further 2 behind ..

This will the most enjoyable season if the cult Victims collapses .. years of salt to enjoy
I just wonder, if the wheels look like falling of for the dippers (ironic considering the amount theyve stolen over the years) and it's us chasing, whether they'll be a groundswell of support for us from the neutrals ?

BBC reporting that Klopp is unhappy the ref let the offside goal affect his performance.

So he’s whinging because he got the benefit of a decision that was miles offside. And the ref was so affected that he gave them another chance in the last minute that was also miles offside.

What a fudging embarrassment. Didn’t take him too long to develop a victim meteorology.

Liverpool really are a blight on football and society.

The ref had the audacity to book a Liverpool player. What is the world coming to?

I personally don't think a week's hot weather training in the middle of our winter, especiallyDubai levels, is good physically, mentally or for the rhythms/cycles the body is naturally in.

I really dont like Liverpool, and try not to watch them if I can help it.

And I hate West Ham, so how I ended up watching the game last night I cant quite fathom.

Anyway. Liverpool basically confirmed what I thought of them. They are Leicester in red (theres a song there).

Bypass the midfield and hope the pacy forwards do the business. Thats literally it.

I dont think Fabinho touched the ball until the second half. Keita looks like a total waste of money, and while Lallana saw the ball a fair bit it was all in the final 3rd.

Their defence looks ropey too, as does the keeper. I know they have injuries, but it looked shakey - the whole team did.

And I remain convinced Firmino is the main man. A really good player who makes their whole tactic work - without him they are literally a midtable side IMHO.

Liverpool have a questionable mentality, and you could see those doubts creeping in last night. If City win tomorrow the pressure is really there.

Heres the difference:

Liverpool have a game in hand after tomorrow, so will likely be second on GD, but with a potential 3pts in their pocket. This is not a positive for them, IMHO. I dont think they are a team that will enjoy that, if anything I can see them cracking and squandering that chance.

After tomorrow league games are as follows:

09/02 - Liverpool - Bournemouth
10/02 - City - Chelsea
24/02 - Man Utd - Liverpool
27/02 - Liverpool - Watford and City - West Ham
02/02 - Bournemouth - City
03/03 - Everton - Liverpool

City win tomorrow, whatever happens in the next round of games by their next PL game Liverpools game in hand is gone, and as its against Utd I do question what they will have taken from it.

Liverpool have a tough game against Watford, while City roll over West Ham. Then City roll over Bournemouth so by the time of the mersey side derby Liverpool are under even bigger pressure....

I just wonder, if the wheels look like falling of for the dippers (ironic considering the amount theyve stolen over the years) and it's us chasing, whether they'll be a groundswell of support for us from the neutrals ?

I doubt it .. somebody expressed it well, when clubs like Leicester with PL or the odd other team with a domestic cup look like winning something, neutrals flock to them because everyone knows it will one off. Spurs is a threat to the order of things, validation and proof of success (which has clearly been shown via consistency of results over last 5 years) with a title/cup will be unbearable to both the established order (Sky 4 + City) and the deluded ones like West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Everton, Southampton who always thought they were bigger than Spurs.

I doubt it .. somebody expressed it well, when clubs like Leicester with PL or the odd other team with a domestic cup look like winning something, neutrals flock to them because everyone knows it will one off. Spurs is a threat to the order of things, validation and proof of success (which has clearly been shown via consistency of results over last 5 years) with a title/cup will be unbearable to both the established order (Sky 4 + City) and the deluded ones like West Ham, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Everton, Southampton who always thought they were bigger than Spurs.
But but but......I have heard so many other fans with the same absolute dislike of the scousers, that it's almost the lesser of two evils.

I really dont like Liverpool, and try not to watch them if I can help it.

And I hate West Ham, so how I ended up watching the game last night I cant quite fathom.

Anyway. Liverpool basically confirmed what I thought of them. They are Leicester in red (theres a song there).

Bypass the midfield and hope the pacy forwards do the business. Thats literally it.

I dont think Fabinho touched the ball until the second half. Keita looks like a total waste of money, and while Lallana saw the ball a fair bit it was all in the final 3rd.

Their defence looks ropey too, as does the keeper. I know they have injuries, but it looked shakey - the whole team did.

And I remain convinced Firmino is the main man. A really good player who makes their whole tactic work - without him they are literally a midtable side IMHO.

Liverpool have a questionable meteorology, and you could see those doubts creeping in last night. If City win tomorrow the pressure is really there.

Liverpool have a tough game against Watford, while City roll over West Ham. Then City roll over Bournemouth so by the time of the mersey side derby Liverpool are under even bigger pressure....

I have said this repeatedly, its agrecultural at best.

Klopp's Pool is same as BR with a very expensive CB & Keeper

Back