• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

Their website is a joke. No depth to the stories, just snippet articles and click bait for people with a concentration span of a teenager.

You're getting old, the media is run by people who think teenagers are "cool" and want to get down with the kids, easier to be buddies with them than with people with their views already set.

You're getting old, the media is run by people who think teenagers are "cool" and want to get down with the kids, easier to be buddies with them than with people with their views already set.

The mere use of the term "down with the kids" instantly means uncool. Apparently. So I am told.

I thought I’d compare our current shambolic run with Liverpool’s from last season as IIRc they didn’t have an auspicious start

They had 13 points form their first 8 games and took 3 CL to get a win

They still managed to get to the final

And let managed to qualify for the CL again

Maybe its not all doom and gloom

I thought I’d compare our current shambolic run with Liverpool’s from last season as IIRc they didn’t have an auspicious start

They had 13 points form their first 8 games and took 3 CL to get a win

They still managed to get to the final

And let managed to qualify for the CL again

Maybe its not all doom and gloom

They had an easy group which gave them second and third chances. Now we have to beat Inter at home and better them in the other results, which essentially means against Barcelona.

They had an easy group which gave them second and third chances. Now we have to beat Inter at home and better them in the other results, which essentially means against Barcelona.

We need to beat inter at home by more than they beat us which judging by yesterday shouldn’t be difficult if we get our act together

PSV will take points off them at home IMO

Barca will walk the group

With all the media klopp-sucking over Liverpool's brilliant play, no one seems to have noticed their actual goals: the two against us, the own goal for their first yesterday and the third. The latter did follow a good free kick (which incidentally missed the goal opening), but the goal was a lucky goalmouth scramble, like the second against us. Similarly, the best plays from Salah ended in shots off target. The commentator was gushing about the brilliant trick play on one but seemed oblivious to the fact the shot missed the target.

I’m no fan of Liverpool they are my pet dislike above all. But please people, we are talking ‘the media’ here!
They were saying similar about us a month or so ago after United.
Liverpool are doing well and playing some good football, credit where it’s due.
Let’s not lose a total grip on reality.

With all the media klopp-sucking over Liverpool's brilliant play, no one seems to have noticed their actual goals: the two against us, the own goal for their first yesterday and the third. The latter did follow a good free kick (which incidentally missed the goal opening), but the goal was a lucky goalmouth scramble, like the second against us. Similarly, the best plays from Salah ended in shots off target. The commentator was gushing about the brilliant trick play on one but seemed oblivious to the fact the shot missed the target.

In attack, they haven't really been firing yet, as Salah hasn't hit the heights. But their defending is much better and they are getting results. They are enjoying the rub of the green at the moment too, which also helps.

I think they will comfortably finish in the top 4 (which will be an improvement from last season, where they only just got in) but I don't see them troubling City over a 38 game season. Emirates Marketing Project have been awesome in the league so far and they are doing it without their best player. They can rotate with so much quality all over the pitch and, for league games at least, they have become a winning machine.

So much media noise about Liverpool- it really doesn’t help them.

Chelsea and City can just get on with it.

Back