• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

I know I go against the grain on here but I prefer Jose to Klopp. I hate Klopp’s over exuberance on the touch line, his lack of class and grace when decisions don’t go his way and the hypocrisy over big spending. Yeah Jose comes across as a clam too but a lot of it is playing the media, whereas I think Klopp genuinely believes in his legend. Also Jose wins more trophies while there is something about Klopp’s style that is a bit too gung-ho. That said in recent games Liverpool have looked more solid ( although they should with the money spent on defensive players). I don’t dislike Liverpool as much as our London rivals but I will laugh if the wheels come off the bandwagon.

I know I go against the grain on here but I prefer Jose to Klopp. I hate Klopp’s over exuberance on the touch line, his lack of class and grace when decisions don’t go his way and the hypocrisy over big spending. Yeah Jose comes across as a clam too but a lot of it is playing the media, whereas I think Klopp genuinely believes in his legend. Also Jose wins more trophies while there is something about Klopp’s style that is a bit too gung-ho. That said in recent games Liverpool have looked more solid ( although they should with the money spent on defensive players). I don’t dislike Liverpool as much as our London rivals but I will laugh if the wheels come off the bandwagon.

Don't get me wrong, Klopp is a prick too.

I put Mourinho winning more trophies down to him normally managing the richest side in the league.

And then Karius is gone, LOL. So much for supporting him after his calamitous CL final performance.
Klopp: "I really think Loris is a fantastic goalkeeper and is a very good goalkeeper age."

If he's so fantastic, why did you spend £70m on another GK, and send Karius as far away as possible?
fudge king hypocrite

I thought for the first 20 / 25 muns yesterday Liverpoo looked like they were going to tear Brighton a new one. Then they ran out of steam. At the end of the Game they conceded a few opportunities that could (should) have been put away. That said the had plenty of chances themselves.

For me, the media love in tinkles me off. The “greatest set of fans in the world” tinkle me off. They play in red, that tinkles me off. I hope they fall flat on their face and the only thing Klopp wins is the coverted title of manager to lose the most semi finals and finals (whilst he is at Liverpoo)

I thought for the first 20 / 25 muns yesterday Liverpoo looked like they were going to tear Brighton a new one. Then they ran out of steam. At the end of the Game they conceded a few opportunities that could (should) have been put away. That said the had plenty of chances themselves.

For me, the media love in tinkles me off. The “greatest set of fans in the world” tinkle me off. They play in red, that tinkles me off. I hope they fall flat on their face and the only thing Klopp wins is the coverted title of manager to lose the most semi finals and finals (whilst he is at Liverpoo)

Not sure we can take the tinkle out of him/them for that given our record in semis.

If you can't take the tinkle out if scousers then you may as well be dead. Victims of child abuse at least get to wake up and think "at least I'm not a Scouser" every morning.

Agree with the general point. Just think it’s a bit rich to make fun of them for not winning big games when we don’t have a great recent history of winning big games ourselves. I actually think the two clubs are quite similar in that aspect. Both have done great to compete with the richer clubs relatively speaking and are great to watch but neither of us can seem to clear that final hurdle. Maybe this is the year (for us hopefully not Liverpool).

liverpool's signings have been fantastic - keita and allison hitting the ground running. will be hard to better them now. as perfect a first XI team as Emirates Marketing Project to me and I predict them to put up a strong challenge for the league.

I don't like Klopp or the cult of RAWK. But Liverpool are looking good, they have a good first XI and squad depth, with players who fit the manager's style. They will almost certainly finish in the top 3 imo. I hope it all goes badly wrong for them, but I don't think it will.

For all their dominance (at home, against Brighton) they actually created very little and the only goal they got was gift wrapped and handed to them on a platter by Brighton.

The kids had cbbc on over the weekend, some crappy quiz show with a stuffed toy rat (not Roland), the show was interrupted for a “newsround update” to let us know that Liverpool were top of the league, wtf?

Back