• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

VDV

LutonSpurs

Eric Dear
Could not find a thread on him.

The guy has been tweeting pictures of himself and his family all Spurs kitted up.

He seems to really love the club and he shows it.

Potential club captain?

The guy has been tweeting pictures of himself and his family all Spurs kitted up.

Potential club captain?

VDV has been good for us but the player who I think deserves a thread is Gallas, imo he has been our best CB this year he is very underated.

VDV has been good for us but the player who I think deserves a thread is Gallas, imo he has been our best CB this year he is very underated.
He's hardly played this year! I've been pleasantly surprised with Gallas' behaviour and desire to win for the club, a huge turnaround from the sort of antics we saw at the red and blue brick.

The undoubted class of King, the bravery of Dawson and the sheer strengh of Kaboul I think Gallas has shown a bit of each, as Kaboul seems to have a problem with his knee I would like to see Gallas with us next season, he is a proven winner who is used to playing big games at the top of the table, he still looks in good shape as well.

VDV has been great. He is a joy to watch, a real Spurs player. He turns up when we need him and scores some wonderful goals. His link-up play is part of what made us the most attractive team in the league this year. I hope we continue watching him for many years to come.

I absolutely love Rafa. He plays the way I would if I were lucky enough to play at the Lane. So much passion to go along with his quality.

Re: Gallas - he wasn't too happy yesterday when Harry put him right back. Had a few words to say!

VDV is my favourite player at Spurs. Like the rest of the team he had a mid season 'blip' but has shown true class when it mattered. Some of his touches and passes have me drooling.

Strangely you don't see him being linked with a move away to another team. I wonder why that is.

On Twitter he and Sylvie (mmm Sylvie ) is making a big fuss about this final day of season, loads of pictures and stuff.

She's actually very good at tweeting to cheer for us even when working in Germany etc.

Oh, and imagine being inside the new Chirpy suit when she came over to get that picture. Would have manhandled her proper into the catacombs below the west stand, mmmmm

Had the pleasure of meeting Rafa and Sylvie at a gig at the o2 just before Xmas. Top bloke, couldn't have been more friendly and definitely seemed to be passionate about Spurs. I've been in 2 minds about him as a player throughout the season, no doubt of his talents but i think having him in sometimes upsets the balance and i would rather have 2 up front at times

If he had pace; He would be the best CAM in the World.

HE would be like Ozil but with goals and a finish.

Potential club captain?

Personally I don't like attacking players as captains.

He's definitely become the soul of the club now that King is in his dotage.

I can see him becoming our manager within the next decade - he's certainly got the brains as well as the charm.

Just his goal celebrations vs the filth have ensured him a place in my affections for many years to come....

Think he enjoys sticking it to them more than anyone else. I think he 'gets' the whole NLD thing.

For me Raffa's right up there with the Blanchflowers and Hoddles in the true tradition of Tottenham maestros.

That was a gem of a pass for Ade's goal after two minutes yesterday.

Back