• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Van der Vaart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Van der Vaart made available

Frank de Boer Manager
van der Vaart - Assistant Manger or at least a Coach.

Lets do it

He'd be a great talisman to have around. I think he can still manage at least a half of football, so if he's open to the idea, I hope we do try to land him. His leadership and passion has been sorely missed, imo.

Frank de Boer Manager
van der Vaart - Assistant Manger or at least a Coach.

Lets do it

I would love this. Imagine the feel good factor it would generate around the club. Something we badly could do with now.

This would all depend on Rafa but if he is willing to come back and we get him for a small fee tell me he couldn't be useful coming on in the last 20 minutes or so to unlock a team? If he would be OK with that role it would be a brilliant signing and one which would no doubt give a lift to the club and us supporters

This would all depend on Rafa but if he is willing to come back and we get him for a small fee tell me he couldn't be useful coming on in the last 20 minutes or so to unlock a team? If he would be OK with that role it would be a brilliant signing and one which would no doubt give a lift to the club and us supporters

I don't know. Not a big fan of players that can't be trusted to play a full game properly as it limits their usefulness whilst still taking up a place in the squad. His role is the number 10 role, we have Lamela, Eriksen, Paulinho, Sigurdsson and Kane that can all play that role. Even if we sell two we're still well covered and I would rather see those 20 minutes being given to someone that would be fit enough to regularly start games if the first choice player gets injured.

He also doesn't seem like a Poch type player to me.

I think it would be sad/desperate for us to re-sign VDV....he was struggling for fitness and stamina to last 90 mins when he left us FFS.

He also played a half in the 5-2 Feb 2012 NLD debacle before anybody goes on about what he's do for us in those games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back