• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Unofficial Official OMT - Spurs v Newport

This gives the Welsh an advantage, doesn't it? They don't have central heating and their cruel English masters take all the coal and wool, so they have evolved to be hardy and thick-pelted. Are we allowed to set up rows of supercharged patio heaters at Wembley to restore the rightful order of things?

I would say give them a bucket and a sponge, both to defecate and shower.

This gives the Welsh an advantage, doesn't it? They don't have central heating and their cruel English masters take all the coal and wool, so they have evolved to be hardy and thick-pelted. Are we allowed to set up rows of supercharged patio heaters at Wembley to restore the rightful order of things?

We're not Chelsea.

Chelsea-19.jpg

By the way, for those travelling to the game, it is flipping freezing outside already. I just went outside and came straight back in to warm up. Water had frozen. FROZEN! It isn't even 5pm yet. Christ on a bike, the humanity, will somebody think of the children?!
Brrrrrrr!! Thankfully it should be a lot warmer for the NLD.

011717D1-F2CF-4A9C-890F-F56D9BE1F80D.jpeg

You held out well, and at least didn't go the full Marky and start a thread about it.
Yeh well this is what I wrote in an email to my work today. What a Cnut.

Dear all,

On 7th February 1812, Charles John Huffam dingdongens was born.

171 years later on that same date, another legend was born.

I hope you don’t have any Great Expectations of the cakes and sweets or think that I am a bit of a scrooge as I’m going through some hard times.

Or will you be saying, please sir, I want some Moore.

Happy Birthday to one of the best storytellers ever. Him not me.

Salut!

Chris “Charles” Moore

Edit I didn’t put ding dongens. Silly swear filter her.

"Hope" and "shouldn't" standout there,

That's true for any approach. We've seen our first choice side play half heartedly against inferior opposition plenty of times, so selecting our strongest side provides no guarantees.

We need to put the game to bed within 45 minutes and then rest the big boys.

No Sir, we need to use this game to get some of our first team up to speed - Toby, Aurier, Sanchez, Rose, Wanyama and Winks. Add a few that should be challenging and we must surely have enough to beat Newport. Sterner tests await our big boys -NLD and Juve.! We simply must use the squad members for this one.

COYS.

Back