• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UMT - Tottenham v Arsenal - Womens FA Cup

Alanna Kennedy, who got a corner off the keeper, appears to be a loanee from the Orlando Pride people we bought Morgan from. So we seem to have got a Disneyland job lot.

Alanna Kennedy, who got a corner off the keeper, appears to be a loanee from the Orlando Pride people we bought Morgan from. So we seem to have got a Disneyland job lot.

She looked the best player on the pitch. Would like to see her run through them more, as they couldn't get the ball off her. But she's playing a screening role sitting in front of the back line?

Would be nice to see her drive into the "scum" :) Can you say that when its the womens game? Feels far less fervent than the normal derby.

Do you think Vicky Sparks affects "commentator voice", or actually sounds like that?

Free header there, should be 1 up.

time for the Star Player to come on I think. Game is moving away from us.

Last edited:
I watched a fair few games last season, she's one of our best players.

Yeah.....She did that brick the last time I saw her too.

Boooooooooooo.....

Appreciate the effort we've put in before the SJWs come at me, I know Arsenal ladies are better than ours but it's a disappointing way to concede...and to collapse...oops

'Kin ell two errors leading to goals in 2 minutes, do our RBs train together?!?!

When did you turn fash?

Haha I've never used that term as a label for people who have opposing views to me but come on, there's always going to be a couple who just won't have our inspirational, empowering proud ladies criticised because it's just not on.

A shame that the game shows we're still absolutely miles off it but we were in the match for longer than I'd have predicted.

Haha I've never used that term as a label for people who have opposing views to me but come on, there's always going to be a couple who just won't have our inspirational, empowering proud ladies criticised because it's just not on.

A shame that the game shows we're still absolutely miles off it but we were in the match for longer than I'd have predicted.

Never go fash.

We've come a long way in a short time. We did really well up until conceding. Let's hope that we can build on it.

Anyone got any clue what Morgan gets paid? Or what the women get paid in the women PL in general?

Back