• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ugo Ehiogu

Nice bloke that should have partnered ledders. Wish him and all concerned the best. Ugo is yid!

At least there would have been medical people when it happened thank goodness. Now lets just hope for the best

At least there would have been medical people when it happened thank goodness. Now lets just hope for the best

Indeed. Of all the places to get a cardiac arrest, few would be "better" in that regard.

Hoping all goes well with him! Top lad, indeed!

Jesus, get better soon lad and I hope it is not to serious.

I know someone who works at Brighton and Hove Albion and Connor Goldson had a heart thing picked up this year by a test, it is odd how many of this super fit people have slight problems and from what I have heard can actually be caused by the extreme pressure athletes put their bodies under these days. Always think of the ex Arsenal player playing for Bolton in the cup against us, collapsed right in front of me, Mumba or something like that I forget the lads name.

Good GHod, hope it's not as serious as it sounds (doesn't necessarily have to be heart related). Get well soon Ugo.

Praying for Ugo. 44 is way too early for those kind of problems. Hope he pulls through OK.

Must be a scary time for the whole club. Assume he would be pretty close with Kane, Winks, Onomah, Edwards, CCV, and some others who he would have coached directly.

Heard that he passed away in the night....RIP

The news on the radio just now is that he is in hospital.
But there there was something posted on Twitter last night that he had passed away, apparently heard via a "friend of the family".
I really hope that is not the case (obviously) and that he makes a speedy recovery.

C96-MOFU0AAvfTa.jpg

Back