• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Uefa unveil new FFP rules.

Sure swiss ramble will do a proper one in the next few days. Just grabbed these to see who would currently fail.

FNOon0IXMAECDnb.jpeg

Obviously covid effected overall revenue a bit. But does look like everyone would fail. Including us. Although 1st year is set at 90% so we'd be alright. Take 3 years to get to 70%.

We are the closest to 70% at 77.5%…. But pleased to see that the Woolwich are really stuffed!
Not really they've gotten a bunch of their massive earners off their wage bill since their last set of financials came out. Ozil and Auba at close to 550k per week are the obvious names.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Not really they've gotten a bunch of their massive earners off their wage bill since their last set of financials came out. Ozil and Auba at close to 550k per week are the obvious names.

They also were the biggest spenders in europe last summer though.

Chelsea look screwed. Even winning the cl their revenue is less than amortisation and wages. Their matchday revenue is also not huge so covid wouldn't have effected them as much as us last season.

We are the closest to 70% at 77.5%…. But pleased to see that the Woolwich are really stuffed!

We need to get rid of Ndombele and Lo Celso. Then I think if you look at our other players, someone like Rodon must be on 20 grand a week but an academy player like Walcott would offer just as much.

Think we have a small squad but we can still do better with wages.

Swiss ramble estimates we'll get £122m matchday revenue this season. Compared to £2m last season.

They also were the biggest spenders in europe last summer though.
I very much doubt the players they brought in match the wages they've released. None of those players were particularly high profile so o doubt the wages match.

I very much doubt the players they brought in match the wages they've released. None of those players were particularly high profile so o doubt the wages match.

Doesn't matter, it's wages + amortisation, not just wages. If they are all on 5 year contracts, that's £30m a year in amortisation costs alone for those players.

Swiss ramble estimates we'll get £122m matchday revenue this season. Compared to £2m last season.
So I guess Goons will get roughly 70m match day rev this year? Will be tight for them but if they make CL it will obviously help going forward!

Might be a stupid question.., but do the NFL and boxing matches count as match day revenues or alternative revenues? Would push us up towards 150m I’d have thought if not already included?

So I guess Goons will get roughly 70m match day rev this year? Will be tight for them but if they make CL it will obviously help going forward!

Might be a stupid question.., but do the NFL and boxing matches count as match day revenues or alternative revenues? Would push us up towards 150m I’d have thought if not already included?

It will be a part of the revenue. It's from the stadium so should count.

Back