• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

UEFA Nations League

If Kane isn’t fit enough to start than I don’t think he should be on the bench. It’s not like it’s a qualifier we have to win to make a tournament.

Goes to show what a great player Kane is that merely the sight of him getting ready to enter the game is enough to inspire his teammates to score!

That was odd yo say the least
Probably the least creative side we could pick yet we win
Mount works hard but is quite limited at this level
Kyle Walker was excellent once he got tight with Dier and cleared a lot of ball
Rice had a good second half
Some positives

Great call by Tyler, Mounts shot was on target! I cant see how anyone could tell where that ball was going as it only travelled about 18" before hitting Toby's toe. It was like having the GG gang commentating in the first half with their "let's burn Dier" agenda, little discussion on how with 5 at the back he had no cover many times or how he made the most telling forward passes.

Great call by Tyler, Mounts shot was on target! I cant see how anyone could tell where that ball was going as it only travelled about 18" before hitting Toby's toe. It was like having the GG gang commentating in the first half with their "let's burn Dier" agenda, little discussion on how with 5 at the back he had no cover many times or how he made the most telling forward passes.

You have to remember that Mount is the future of England and will win us every single tournament possible. Him and Grealish surpass anything that have ever pulled on an England jersey.

You have to remember that Mount is the future of England and will win us every single tournament possible. Him and Grealish surpass anything that have ever pulled on an England jersey.
course he is he plays for Frank Lampards Chelsea

Back