• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

U23s, Academy and Loanees

U19’s lost 8-0 to West Ham:confused:

With the players seeming to not want to sign contracts with us I am a bit concerned where the youth programme is going. Something smells a bit with the set up at the moment, hopefully I’m wrong.

U19’s lost 8-0 to West Ham:confused:

With the players seeming to not want to sign contracts with us I am a bit concerned where the youth programme is going. Something smells a bit with the set up at the moment, hopefully I’m wrong.

Something smells of. Wonder what is going on there. Skipp and Tanganga are a good return for the last 3 years.

If you told me we could produce players of that quality every 3 years. One for the first team and one to be sold for 15m ish. That isnot a bad return. Then the is Parrott though brought in he will count as youth like devine and hopefully they have careers with us or are sold on at a profit.

Wonder if the new youth scout who we got from Everton if he has anything to do with this? Maybe looking at players from other clubs has put people's noses out of joint.

Overhaul of coaches after Paratici and Conte's arrival. Defoe, Toure. Feels like we're building something much bigger.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Watching u21 on spursplay really bad 1st half, 0-2 down to Leicester. Defence is very poor players frightened of ball and passing terrible. It's a waste of time playing Devine in this team it will drag him down. I ve been watching this level for many years but this looks the poorest group I've seen.

Watching u21 on spursplay really bad 1st half, 0-2 down to Leicester. Defence is very poor players frightened of ball and passing terrible. It's a waste of time playing Devine in this team it will drag him down. I ve been watching this level for many years but this looks the poorest group I've seen.

Was that the lot that got to the next gen final, then lost 8-0 to west ham?

Ally gold said he wants to go on loan. There was rumours we want to keep him so he becomes club trained. We'll see.

Many of same players, it was Everton they played tonight, never saw 2nd half had to go out. Centreback Muir scored og after 2 mins similar to Southampton one and gave away a penalty 10 mins later. Passing was terrible all under hit or about waist high. Devine will only learn how to be a loser if this is how they perform.

Back