• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trying to get a dog

83CDD368-89E0-4917-961D-DF74C807AAF9.jpeg E626A69A-3790-4607-B24A-54915DFE6BCD.jpeg Shock update….
We now have Bella the Destroyer
Abs does have a spurs dog collar which so far hasn’t caused her any issues
But she absolutely loves destroying everything
Sofas… records (expensive ones)… toys (don’t get ideas Chich)… woodwork … garden chairs… kids climbing frame
Anything’s he can bite she will and does
But hey she is part of the family and is now globally famous thanks to her appearance in my work video calls

View attachment 13584 View attachment 13585 Shock update….
We now have Bella the Destroyer
Abs does have a spurs dog collar which so far hasn’t caused her any issues
But she absolutely loves destroying everything
Sofas… records (expensive ones)… toys (don’t get ideas Chich)… woodwork … garden chairs… kids climbing frame
Anything’s he can bite she will and does
But hey she is part of the family and is now globally famous thanks to her appearance in my work video calls

That dog is fudging marvelous! OMG the first photo!!!!! You must worship that glorious hound.

my (now 10) lab ate through my records when she was a pup, also chewed a hole in the kitchen wall somehow

all part of the fun
Yeah Bella has destroyed the arm of one sofa
Also the garden sofa is one fo her favourite nibbles too
Basically anything that cost a disproportionate amount of money

Back