• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Trying to get a dog

Brilliant, what breed is it?

Lovely that you got a rescue too, my wife has banned me from having any more animals in the house, I’m a soft touch for a rescue story.

Brilliant, what breed is it?

Lovely that you got a rescue too, my wife has banned me from having any more animals in the house, I’m a soft touch for a rescue story.

I had an email from the local sanctuary asking for homes for hedgehoglets - something for your garden ?!

I have a rescue cat myself. He has followed me several hundred metres from the house before now. Once went to the pub through a shortcut through the woods. He followed me to the far edge and was still waiting for me 3 hours later when I came back - scared the brick out of me.

I had an email from the local sanctuary asking for homes for hedgehoglets - something for your garden ?!

I have a rescue cat myself. He has followed me several hundred metres from the house before now. Once went to the pub through a shortcut through the woods. He followed me to the far edge and was still waiting for me 3 hours later when I came back - scared the brick out of me.

That's lovely. Although it is a cat, so you can't rule out a recon mission as part of his project to kill you.

I could do a hedgehog, although my dogs would probably frighten it away quite quickly. A few years ago, on our road, I was the hedgehog guy, a few got stuck in fences/garages/mouse traps. Rubber gloves and/or a couple of layers of plastic grocery bags are the best hand coverings I found for handling them.

That's lovely. Although it is a cat, so you can't rule out a recon mission as part of his project to kill you.

I could do a hedgehog, although my dogs would probably frighten it away quite quickly. A few years ago, on our road, I was the hedgehog guy, a few got stuck in fences/garages/mouse traps. Rubber gloves and/or a couple of layers of plastic grocery bags are the best hand coverings I found for handling them.

I once trod on a hedgehog barefoot. I reckon I was the first person in a thousand years to have done that. It fudging hurt.

Why would your own cat scare the brick out of you?

Funny cat story. A friend of mine had a baby earlier in the year, furniture was rearranged to make space for things, cat bed moved and cat encouraged to spend more time outside, at the first opportunity the cat left a jobby in the baby bouncer.

Funny cat story. A friend of mine had a baby earlier in the year, furniture was rearranged to make space for things, cat bed moved and cat encouraged to spend more time outside, at the first opportunity the cat left a jobby in the baby bouncer.
That's the title of your mate's autobiography right there.

Back